1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been approved for a loan from NFCU for:
4.9% APR, 36 [email protected] $299.26/month
total finance charge for 10K, $773.36.

Thats for a 10K loan, and it will be less with a down payment.

I'm still undecided on a bike make, but I think right now I can get a good deal on an '04 (new).

Would it be better to get a promo deal through a manufacturer for 0% APR and then refinance later?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Sounds good. If your credit is good enough to get zero percent, why would you refiance though? It might be for a shorter time, but no interest is nice. 'Course my credit sucks, so getting approved for a new bike loan is a long shot.:(

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Smokin_Joe said:
Ive been approved for a loan from NFCU for:
4.9% APR, 36 [email protected] $299.26/month
total finance charge for 10K, $773.36.thanks:D

That's not bad for a 3 yr loan. you can always drag it out longer and have a smaller monthly payment but I prefer to pay them off as quickly as possible. You can always gett good deals on previuos year modle bikes, it just depends on who you have to work with. I would check with Beaudry if you are intrested in a Susuki, or Aprillia. What are you thinking of buying?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Is this a good deal

skinny_punk said:
That's not bad for a 3 yr loan. you can always drag it out longer and have a smaller monthly payment but I prefer to pay them off as quickly as possible. You can always gett good deals on previuos year modle bikes, it just depends on who you have to work with. I would check with Beaudry if you are intrested in a Susuki, or Aprillia. What are you thinking of buying?
Was just checking out their site:D Heres my list so far:
10R: :down Dont like the ergos
1000RRRRRR: :down They are bland
Suzuki: :thumb The '05s I really like. Most comfortable clip-on position and by far the best seat. Won't be able to get a great deal tho:mad
R1: :thumb Pretty comfortable, looks good. Still havn't seen one on the street over here.
Aprilia: :down overpriced. I don't think the quality is even as good as the jap bikes :shrug

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Is this a good deal

Smokin_Joe said:
Was just checking out their site:D Heres my list so far:
10R: :down Dont like the ergos
1000RRRRRR: :down They are bland
Suzuki: :thumb The '05s I really like. Most comfortable clip-on position and by far the best seat. Won't be able to get a great deal tho:mad
R1: :thumb Pretty comfortable, looks good. Still havn't seen one on the street over here.
Aprilia: :down overpriced. I don't think the quality is even as good as the jap bikes :shrug

The new ,('04,'05) R1's are purty sweet

The Gsxr1000 both the '04 and '05 are sweet. I really liked Mario's Maladin replica, very smooth, agile, and great power delivery. I'm sure the '05 is all that and then some.

I wouldn't mind the Kawi 10R if the front wheel recall has been done on the bike, but we put on a quite a few miles, not too comfy as you said.

I do however like the Honda 1000RR, ask Tom and I bet he would let you take his for a ride before you make your decision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts