I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Deuce said:
Beats me. I've never seen 'em before but that is one large fella. That poor gas tank. heheheheheh

Deuce
Naw....that poor bike, all covered in fur :( ;)

·
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deuce said:
It appears to be a Kawi, so who cares. :redflip

Deuce
btw F* you :redflip

Hey furry bikes have thier place :D

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
miztress6 said:
btw F* you :redflip

Hey furry bikes have thier place :D

boy the last couple of days you've been pretty pushy about gettin me in the sack. Cant do it tonight either sugar, got plans. :redflip

Fur on bikes is retarded. I don't understand it. I'd rather spray paint my broken fairing that glue fur on. Just my opinion though. Don't make me right.

Deuce

·
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deuce said:
boy the last couple of days you've been pretty pushy about gettin me in the sack. Cant do it tonight either sugar, got plans. :redflip

Fur on bikes is retarded. I don't understand it. I'd rather spray paint my broken fairing that glue fur on. Just my opinion though. Don't make me right.

Deuce
when will you ever learn :rolleyes:

furry bikes are fun to look at it's something different

·
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deuce said:
If I want to look at something wierd and different all look at a Kawi. Fur is for hozers. :D

Deuce
you mean like guys that won't get a new avatar they keep pics of thier nasty old toasted gixxers around cause they are too much of a wuss to move on ?:laughing

·
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's another CJ must love furry bikes

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
miztress6 said:
you mean like guys that won't get a new avatar they keep pics of thier nasty old toasted gixxers around cause they are too much of a wuss to move on ?:laughing

:redflip I love that bike. And next year it'll be runnin like a banshee again. Except this time it'll be an 1100. :D

Deuce

·
Registered
726 Posts
WTF is that first guy doing? Looks like he is trying to bang his gas tank. He might lose a few pounds of beef to road rash dressed like that. FUR RULEZ! People who don't like fur can't do wheelies.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Deuce said:
Fur is for hozers. :D

Then why does that Gixxer look like a zebra's pubic patch? :laughing

1 - 20 of 28 Posts