Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Lame post in the works...
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning my 01' F4i for a little over two months I was able to completely destroy it. :( She was flawless before I got my unexperienced hands on her. She use to belong to the sales manager and had lots of money into her-full Akrapovic titanium race exhaust, PC III, full ollins racing shock, vortex rear sets, and under tail just to name a few. She still rides, sort of. I had to bungee the headlight on and wire the seat down and the rear brake assembly is toast. I loved her and just felt like sharing my pain. Sniff-

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I think I'm gonna be sick...

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune I hate to see broken bikes, 'specially a black/silver F4i. Let me know if your going to sell off any of the good parts I'm quite interested in your exhaust and shock.

·
Registered
565 Posts
ouch :(

·
Lame post in the works...
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well-its actually a pretty messed up story-and completely my fault. I was riding with some friends down I-5 and pulled ahead pretty far. I was going well over 100 when I passed a sheriff with his lights on. I don't know what I was thinking, or not thinking, but I just kept on going. I got off the freeway and turned on this country road where I passed two more cops. I kept on going-very stupid-and very scary. I out ran the three cops behind me and then passed two more pulled off to the side of the road and just kept on going. I really wanted to pull over but I think I was too scared. I found this driveway where I hid behind a car. After a few minutes I got nervous and went out to the road just in time for a cop to come over the hill. I should have just given up but I took off again, hit some gravel, and high sided into a ditch narrowly missing a mail box. I was quickly hand cuffed and 9 cops showed up. Amazingly I only got a wreckless driving ticket and the cops left me to push my bike to my friends house. I went to court got a fine of $300 and walked out cashing in my one free get out of jail card. I later found out that the cop that first started chasing me was even chasing me at all but going to a car jacking call. That was why all those cops where there in the first place. Looking back I don't know what the hell I was thinking and consider myself lucky for not breaking my neck.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.