Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw the KOMO 4 breaking news 15 minutes ago. and the KING 5 one just now...

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Is the one where the dumbass backed into the Fred Meyer..>I think I just saw the same one. Damn old people...

Check out my blog on fucking women SUV drivers...

http://spaces.msn.com/members/hiphopnicko/Blog/cns!1pjCBG9CBvPYxD8sLSd7iMpQ!145.entry

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
It seems like every time these things happen it is ALWAYS an elderly person and "the gas stuck" WTF ? Why doesn't the gas ever stick for younger people? You know why? Because the gas didn't f'in stick, the old dude was just a dumbass and put it in reverse instead of drive. I heard that he went over 100 ft into the store :eek Holy shit! I think that I might stomp on the brake or throw it in neutral or something. I know what would fix this:

All old people should be required to drive sticks! We could eliminate all these "sticking gas" problems. Old people are more of a hazard than teenage girls on the road.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Maybe he was just looking for some excitement in his life, and he knew he get away with it if he just said "the gas stuck, look im an old old man " . :(

ahhhh I cant wait to be a dirty old man, I bet you can get away with some much shit... bwhahaha

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Durka Durka!
5,592 Posts
lol, thats some funny shit! yogi used to have a car like that one! Wonder if they named the "old man" driving it! lol

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
padge206 said:
that was nakedjig's post a while back.

check the last post on that thread,
and it's relevant to the story that *i* posted about.
Ahhh, that makes sense now. I opened the thread, saw the first post, clicked the link and started reading a few while the new page loaded. Then I went to read the story and found nothing. I then followed the link backwards to MSNBC and tried finding it.

I didn't continue reading the whole thread which is why I didn't see the latest link.

Thanks for the clarification.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts