Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally around this time of year a ton of shit hits the fan but this yr has been a little different....
- spending our first Xmas with our son (some have their doubts about his being mine...including his mother :redflip )
- just found out my father in laws cancer hasn't spread
- my father bought into a business and is doing well. Happier than I have ever seen him.
- got rid of some dead beat tenants that were nothing but a hassle and yet I still called them friends :nanana
- a good friend had a baby boy yesterday, another good friend had a baby boy about 3 weeks ago

I'm almost waiting for the bad to come because everything lately has been pretty good. You see tons of people talking about how bad the holidays are but nobody says anything good....
Oh yea, shameless plug....

Attachments

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JustSteve said:
Thats weird, he looks kinda like one of your old tenants.:confused

Thats great news about Coll's dad!!!!!! :thumb
And you know black babies take time to get their color:redflip :laughing

or is it the mailman:redflip
Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I am just happy I got my wallet back so its a good week for me

Plus work hasnt been too bad I missed out on the 360 pound woman with a bartholins cyst:eek ( stuff down south)
Tom

·
Over The Hill
489 Posts
tommymac said:
I missed out on the 360 pound woman with a bartholins cyst:eek ( stuff down south)
Tom
Nice way to kill this thread quick in a hurry :laughing And ruin my breakfast that I just ate :shake

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tommymac said:
And you know black babies take time to get their color:redflip :laughing

or is it the mailman:redflip
Tom
My old dead beat tenant was Puerto Rican!!!!!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Goss50 said:
My old dead beat tenant was Puerto Rican!!!!!
Ahhh so that explains it:redflip

Tom

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
ahh what a cute kid!

I guess my weeks been good, got to take off of work since monday even though i was deathly ill. i rather be sick than go to work:shake

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank You everyone....
Maybe one of you can help me out with red eye reduction. We wanted to use one of these pics for our xmas card but he looks evil with those red eyes....

Attachments

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if anyone can remove the red it would be greatly appreciated. We tried the machine at Wal-mart and it barely did anything. Then I tried photoshop but it came out horrible.

Attachments

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Craig I'll do it for you when I get home tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it I'll also cut you a copy of PSP the red eye tool in it is so easy to use.

Very good news about Colls Dad:thumb

And I think your Dad is a very happy guy as well but I think CHase has just as much to do with it as the business ;)

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are u kidding me? I caught a glimpse of the xmas tree the other day and there are more gifts under there for him than for everyone else combined! This little kid is gonna be so spoiled. My parents (the very same people that dressed me as a deer for Halloween and took me trick or treating down by the highway) treat this kid like he is a King!

I am also happy that the Dolphins beat the ***-triots and the Giants have pretty much given up the rest of the season :D

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Goss50 said:
Are u kidding me? I caught a glimpse of the xmas tree the other day and there are more gifts under there for him than for everyone else combined! This little kid is gonna be so spoiled. My parents (the very same people that dressed me as a deer for Halloween and took me trick or treating down by the highway) treat this kid like he is a King!

I am also happy that the Dolphins beat the ***-triots and the Giants have pretty much given up the rest of the season :D
Please find said costume and let me hit you with the RC.

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Like you remember how to ride that thing :shake

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Goss50 said:
Like you remember how to ride that thing :shake
You beat me to it:laughing

Tom