Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Pulled this of suzukihayabusa.org and its going around. I dont know if anyone else has seen it. But its pretty graphic (but no blood). Makes you think, and even though most of us are seasoned and experienced riders, all it takes is one split second error (due to uncontrollable circumstances) and BANG ... your smoked!

*EDIT* Death and wounded people - Naries *EDIT*
http://petrongelli.com/motorbikin/badr1accident.wmv

For those who cant speak romanian. One of the guys on sh.org was over on R1forums and someone did some translation of whats being said.

Cronological summary of important dialogue:

- the passanger in the car seems to be badly injured, the woman and bloodied guy are saying "don't move it, you might make it even worse" "mom, mom"..
- constant asking of "when's the ambulance going to be here?"
-they say "I'm thinking of doing CPR", "is his heart still beating?" and "I saw him shake", "he's not breathing"
-then they seem to be talking to bloodied boy: "were you driving?", he says "yes". then they say "you killed him", "who?", "you killed the motorcycle guy", bloody guy says "where??where are we? where are we comming from?"
(some unimportant talking)
-one of the bikers in midsentence is heard saying "from a race" while talking to someone - they were comming from a race, or they were racing...
-"this guy doesn't know what's going on"(young bloody guy, driver)
-later, pretty much everyone agrees "yeah, he's dead, look at his pulse"

Last edited by Hyperion on 12-13-2004 at 01:08 AM

Be safe everyone...and god speed to the R1 guy, so very sad :shake

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Thats scary....:(

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
damn that has to be the worst crash i have seen to date......good reminder for everyone that their is a time and place for everything.......

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I think I'm gonna hurl.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
is the front wheel of the bike, lodged in the passenger side of the car?

RIP. wish they woulda covered the passed rider,
and not just stand around looking at him like that.

sad stuff.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
padge206 said:
is the front wheel of the bike, lodged in the passenger side of the car?

RIP. wish they woulda covered the passed rider,
and not just stand around looking at him like that.

sad stuff.
Yes thats the front tire stuck in the car.

With that many people there, NOBODY tried CPR on him... WTF???:confused People have survived shit from having CPR performed until medics could arrive. Lame... R.I.P

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
ya not sure why they didnt immediately start cpr..

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
I'm guessing he was killed instantly... CPR wouldn't have helped. :(

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
That was very sad. :(

Who says they were going fast? I mean, obviously the wreck was horrific but the bike/car are very close to each other. My guess is the car pulled out in front of the bike (by the fact his wheel was lodged in the passenger side).

RIP my brother.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts