Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrighty.. no excuses this time.... no show.. although there was one particular large fat man sitting in the corner by himself eyeballing us @ bagelheads this morning... i think this was danielle (daniel probably) i hope rany got a picture of him :). so its official, until someone actually sees you, you do not exist in ANYONES book!!!:nanana

·
hope the sheep are happy before the shearing
2,694 Posts
No I did not take his picture but he was eyeballing us the whole time and really liked ron .

hey I waited for you to come back by and I was going to take a few pics.

I will snap some of anyone who ask but when there are 6 or so bikes out there I have to much trouble figuring out who is who.

I took more pictures of all the destruction going on.
it amazes me to watch someone trash their bike like that.

and those two girls in the nice BMW convertible sports car who just gets out and says anyone can trash their car.

things never came so easy for me that I would trash it.:confused

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
use2b said:

hey I waited for you to come back by and I was going to take a few pics.

and those two girls in the nice BMW convertible sports car who just gets out and says anyone can trash their car.

yeah, sry justin and i bugged out...

WHAT GIRLS??? damn maybe i shoulda stayed :p

·
2,694 Posts
I had already put my camera up and had really watched enough stunting when a new looking BMW convertible [ the little sports car ] pulls up and the guys say " hey do a burn out '
so she jumps out and says -I don't know how , someone else can do it.

so this one guy says yea I will and jumped in .
then the other girl says I am not brave and jumps out.
so another guy puts on his helmet and they run hell out of the little car , hanging out with foot on the hood , and raced some bikes but they cant get it to burn the tires.

·
2,694 Posts
I took like 45 - not all good

only take wheelie , stopie , etc pictures by request.
They may get you all worked up again!:nanana

i will send you some of the best ones

·
2,694 Posts
Oh well you got about 10 on the way that are pretty big.
I will show you who did most of the trashing.
they were from Ft walton

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
i went out and did some pretty nice wheelies today... i didn;t do anything different than I ever do, it ws just luck that they came up and stayed up.. I don't think I am gonna come out and do wheelies with tha group for quite a while. It seems like every time I come out, the cops do too...? I have awful luck for that sort of thing.

·
2,694 Posts
blueFLsv said:
randy, can you shoot those pictures over to me? [email protected] dont worry about resizing them or anything,, thanks!
-rich
I will send you the best ones.
this is the only wheelie pic. besides the 4 wheeler.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Danielle said:
I said in the other thread last night I wasn't going to be able to make it! :nanana
i think until you show your face at sonic or bagelheads you should not be able to post:rant and you owe me $2.:slap

·
Registered
631 Posts
oldwheelieguy said:
i think until you show your face at sonic or bagelheads you should not be able to post:rant and you owe me $2.:slap
:laughing I'll give you your two dollars but you can't stop me from posting. :nanana

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.