Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is an uglier new bike lineup out there, someone show it to me!

We just got back from the 25th Annual International Motorcycle Show in Chicago (OK we actually just got back from Jeff Foxworthy, but we were at the motorcycle show first) and I definately was even less impressed wit the new Suzuki's than I have been. Each year they get worse. And this year was the kicker. If something (God forbid) happens to my bike, I'm just gonna have to get a different brand!
I mean HUGE honking rear view mirrors with HUGE turn signas in them. The single headlight, which I've hated for a couple years now. And WTF did they do to the rear of the bike?? Oh my GOD is that ugly!! I used to have storage room, now it looks like it's been hit with an ugly stick.

My favorite brand has failed me ::cry

·
a.k.a Ben
1,013 Posts
I didn't think they were that bad (GSXers).
Talk about ugly...Kawi's 1400cc behemeth. It's long, fat and the instrument panel is larger than my trucks dashboard.
My favorites: Ducati Monster (SR4 red/wht & SR2 1000 black/silver), Yellow/Blk R6, Blk/Silver FZ1, and even the new CBR 1000RR looked pretty sweet.
No Triumph or Aprilia reprenstation. I guess I'm not so suprised by Aprilia, but I thought Triumph wold be there for sure.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I am a Duc fan, but I can't afford one. See, I already have a vehicle that needs maintenance every other day, my VW.

·
Prudish Wanker and official ROSSIFUMI SCUMBAG
1,061 Posts
Cruizer said:
Oh, I am a Duc fan, but I can't afford one. See, I already have a vehicle that needs maintenance every other day, my VW.
Oh, that's good!!!! I'll sell you my duc for a smokn' good deal. I want a liter bike now.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
sky748 said:
Oh, that's good!!!! I'll sell you my duc for a smokn' good deal. I want a liter bike now.
Yeah, its in great shape and hardly ever been ridden.

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
Yea I did not like the look of the new Suzuki's. Looks like they tried to mimick the R1 with the tail but failed horribly. The 1000 looked worse than the 600 or 750. Good god there was a drop off from the passenger seat to the main.

I really liked the Kawi 650R and the 750S may have to pick one of those up this fall. :D Would love a Duc to but too damn expensive and holy good god would be uncomfortable on a long ride.

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
stylemaster53 said:
I really liked the Kawi 650R and the 750S may have to pick one of those up this fall. :D Would love a Duc to but too damn expensive and holy good god would be uncomfortable on a long ride.
Me too. Right now if i had to get a new bike it would be a Kawi. Stupid Suzuki :shake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts