Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 24 degrees here in Virgina (further south and on the east coast which has warmer winds)....wonder what Oregon will be like. :p

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Dont worry JayMan - we are riding today in Colorado! :D

Temps in the 60's! Come live with US! :laughing

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Nah, I'm not worried about snow in Oregon, I'm just wondering if I'll hit any along my way? Very soon the official JayMan Cross-Country Travel Plan will be released. Will Mister Olive Garden come through your city on his trip across the country? I have a few ideas that I'll be releasing soon that might make this adventure kinda fun. ;)

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was 17 this morning. :p

I went to WalMart to do some shopping at 6am.

Nice to know that at 6am on Sunday @ 17 degrees out....you don't have the mad rush at Christmastime. :laughing

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do know that if there's snow storms recently, these marked states tend to have it bad on roads.

Wyoming isn't bad due to it being arid. Only bad for a short time, and I-80 stays fairly clear.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I-80 takes you verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry close to Chicago.....so come and say 'Hi" to me and I can take you to some orthodox parishes....if you dare!!! :laughing :laughing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.