Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Joe Rocket Saddle Bags in Va **PLEASE BUY ME**

These are almost brand spankin new, I used them on one trip, nothing wrong with them at all. Email me at [email protected] if interested. $85

·
Registered
39 Posts
I tried to e-mail you, but it was rejected.

What kind of bike did you use them on? How do they fit?

Why are you selling?

Thanks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only time I have used them was for my trip to Deals Gap. They were used on my Suzuki RF900 and they fit fine. I saw them in the show room on display on a Gixer and they looked good, so I think they would fit most anything that doesn't have high mount exhaust.

The only reason why i'm selling is because I had a 'incident' while at the gap (bags were NOT on the bike at the time) and I could use some xtra cash to help pay for the repairs.

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
I am interested, but unsure of how they mount...

My RSVR has NO subframe past the seat and no rails etc under the tail to strap it to....

Thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ReyndoggRSV said:
I am interested, but unsure of how they mount...

My RSVR has NO subframe past the seat and no rails etc under the tail to strap it to....

Thanks
I'm really not familiar with the RSVR at all so I'm not sure...

The bags are connected to each other by some large velcro straps, I just take off my seat and let the bags 'hang' on either side of my tail, than replace the seat. The bags come with a bunch of other straps and bungees for other kinds of mounting i guess. If you have a large MC dealer in your area drop in and take a look at these bags, every decent size MC shop I've been in carry these excat bags.....

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
Thanks for the info...I'm gonna go look into them tomorrow if possible (work blah blah)...I'll let you know if they'll work.

Thanks man

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know if you could consider the material that rest up against the tail a protective layer, I suppose you could lay a cloth between the bags and the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts