Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Up the Irons!!!
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to try my leathers this afternoon. Went to my secert shakedown road to try to get a knee down. On my third pass I DID IT! So I turned around and got the other knee....than it hit me...nobody to share in my glory.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

That was cold Clay! Just plain COLD!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Rob, you GOTTA show me this road so close to the crib!!! Oh yeah, congrats!!!:twofinger

·
Up the Irons!!!
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a new devlopment near me with only 2 houses in it. Its on the lake, catawba side (of course).

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
You'll hafta show me sometime next week. I wish I was going w/ you guys 2morrow - but I have my girls. I will be having "Dad" time. What leathers did you get?

·
Up the Irons!!!
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fieldsheer Moto-tex. When can I get that tape from you? I'd like to burn a copy, to vhs of course.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Congrats Rob I haven't officialy touched knee but when I get my new leathers it will be if I am still able to ride it has been so long scince i have hit the curves :confused

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Rob, yes, you can come by and get the tape anytime... check the sticky for my phone number - I am home in the evenings after 5:00 except for Tuesdays and Thursdays...

·
Up the Irons!!!
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know on the track.

The leathers worked good today, very comfy:D

·
Registered
559 Posts
'BOUT TIME

now get your butt down to Kershaw with these guys !!!!

Jeff
;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts