Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word is that he has the black factory and is awaiting on delivery for #23 Nera. No big publicity stunts like Matt Leblanc.

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap ya and the little fucker's in florida :rolleyes :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
ahhhh yea.... were learning more and more about Matt every day:eek :eek :rolleyes :eek :nanana

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Now a real publicity "stunt" would be to see LeBlanc wheelie that Nera a few blocks! :D

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
GixxerPete said:
So why did you buy it... cuz it looks cool? :squid :laughing
It was my first bike... didn't want a liter bike. Got a good deal from a friend who was selling because he lowsided into some dirt. My next bike will be a liter bike, not for the power but for the larger frame... the 600 has all the power I want/need.

And yeah... cuz it looks cool! :redflip

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Most of the liter bikes these days are no larger than their 600 counterparts. So yer outta luck you tall bitch. :nanana

Looks like you'll have to get a Busa or ZX12 or continue to look like a circus clown when you ride. :laughing

·
7,216 Posts
GixxerPete said:
Most of the liter bikes these days are no larger than their 600 counterparts. So yer outta luck you tall bitch. :nanana

Looks like you'll have to get a Busa or ZX12 or continue to look like a circus clown when you ride. :laughing
Yeah... the ZX10r is just as long or a few mm. shorter than the ZX6, but the R1 will be a little longer/taller than the R6. It's starting to look like a 04' R1 or a used 02-03' R1 is in my future, but with my need to fly to bolivia unexpectedly it just wont happen in the spring :(
(does anybody else think suzuki may be shooting themselves in the foot by not releasing specs of the 04' gixxer 600 & 750?)

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Now that you mention it, the 600/750 are starting to seem consipicous by their absence... WTF???? There is hype galore on the R1 and ZX10, but haven't really heard boo about the new Gixxers???

BTW, have you tried on a 1000? Seems roomier to me than the other liter bikes?

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
he probly fits about as well as i did ont he rebel 250...im 6'1" and about 190...you do the math!!!!!

·
7,216 Posts
GixxerPete said:
Now that you mention it, the 600/750 are starting to seem consipicous by their absence... WTF???? There is hype galore on the R1 and ZX10, but haven't really heard boo about the new Gixxers???

BTW, have you tried on a 1000? Seems roomier to me than the other liter bikes?
I'd seriously consider the 750 too...
If they both fit me the same, I can see spending the extra $$$ on a gixxer 1k for power I wont use. But just need to be able to ride the new bikes once they're available. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts