Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on the budget for 05', since I've never raced with you guys I'm trying to figure out costs for everything.

Is there a membership cost to join NEPBRA/TSMMR?

What are the race fee costs? Like WERA is there a race fee then additional cost per class you run?

Sorry going to cross post this in both the NEPBRA & TSMMR sections since those are the Organizations I will be racing with next year.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yes we are charging a membership fee this yeadr only 25 bucks pricing isnt complete yet so its not in stone but should be 30 bucks for scheduled race days for members non will be like 40 or so then its 10 for each additional class you wann run in. of course the 30 covers your first class. pit passe im working on still im hoping around $5 for members 10 for non. not sure on that yet though i have to talk with the track owner. Hoping to have schedules and pricing completed by end of Jan. waiting on a meeting with the track owner in Jan. will keep you posted. Hey got to our forums as well to get Info http://www.nepbra.com/phpBB2/index.php welcome .and cant wait to have ya.

What you plan on racing? I do have a join section on the main website to become a memeber of Nepbra officially also has a Paypal option. It says not to use it right now but you can. If you want to of course you can always wait.
Mike Peck

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike:

Thanks for the info, I'm hoping to join you guys the first race of your 05' season. I'm just waiting on selling the bike. Once I sell my track bike then the $$ is going towards a GCR RR through Jeremy. He's been a great help since I first got attracted to this in the early goings of last season.

I'll definitely take a look at your forum as well.

Thanks,
Darren (Tech-D)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts