Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
flying, never have been in an airplane before, in a little 4 passenger cherokee, damn that was fun:clap
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
14,196 Posts
That's so cool, I love flying. You've never been in a jet or like ever flown before? Wow, I still think its weird that some people have never flown before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JayMan said:
That's so cool, I love flying. You've never been in a jet or like ever flown before? Wow, I still think its weird that some people have never flown before.

nope, never flown in anything before, but after flying in that little plane, i dont think it would be fun to fly in a big jet
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,282 Posts
I keep flapping my arms but I don't go anywhere... :shrug





:D:D:D:D
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
14,196 Posts
Little planes are fun but I love the big ones too. Of course, try jumping out of one, then you'll really have fun! :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
23,511 Posts
Try riding in a crop duster.:D:D:D

Always wanted to ride in a bi-plane when they do their aerobatics. GO straight up rolling until the motor cant pull anymore then fall backwards then pull out. That would be fun.:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JayMan said:
Little planes are fun but I love the big ones too. Of course, try jumping out of one, then you'll really have fun! :D

I'd like to try jumping out of one, whats strange though, is im terribly afraid of heights, i dont like being on top of a house or even a tall ladder, but i've bungee jumped a few times, and have done the 150-200 ft swing(sky coaster) and would like to parachute,:confused
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
14,196 Posts
Yamerhaw said:
I'd like to try jumping out of one, whats strange though, is im terribly afraid of heights, i dont like being on top of a house or even a tall ladder, but i've bungee jumped a few times, and have done the 150-200 ft swing(sky coaster) and would like to parachute,:confused
I've been there and done that too. I did all those things first and now I do nothing but skydive, great rush. If you have bungeed before with a fear of heights, I'm sure you'd be fine. After all its only like 13,000 feet up in the air, that's not that bad now is it? :rolleyes Yeah, you gotta try it man, its the biggest rush one can experience, at least off of two wheels! :D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top