Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I am concerned the wrong people are involving themselves in the the North east region of the contry. This is a point I directed towards USMGP breakdown of the regions in the country before the season started. The north east should consist of Penn. and north. All clubs in this area should work together and are actually the ture North East Pocket bike Community. Those south of PA should focus on the Mid Atlantic states and making the rider numbers larger there. Maybe this could be construde as me being territorial but thats how I feel. I want everyone to keep one thing mind though I welcome riders from any where to come and race with us at NEPBRA or TSMMR but when it comes to promoting, it should be left up to Clubs based in that area and ............ well all the other club officials should stay the hell out of others areas. It seems to me that some people feel they need to take over or control the areas that are doing well with membership so that they can benefit. I had issue when Mr Shorie stated that Bill would be one of the North East rep for the USMGP when he is in now way based any where near the north east. Because of Chucks choice to do this he has created an enemy. Yes that would be me Chuck. I really don't care about what happens at Beaver Run But I have already decided not to attend and will give credit to those who don't go. The only reason I would have gone in the first place was to help Marc and his cause but if it was going to be just a USMGP event I would have never gone. Chuck you really burned a bridge and though I have no personal beef with Bill I do feel he should stay in the Mid Atlantic states and try to make things bigger and better for those of you in that area, which could lead to more competition and a lot less traveling unless you chose to do so.

USMGP:badass

The reason for this new thread is not to bring up and hash out the same old crap but I felt it needed to be said. For my own piece of mind

·
Knows the real story...I'll tell you sometime.
1,360 Posts
Man, you took the wind out of my sails, I was just going to announce NEPBRA's next event being held in Starke, FL.......:nanana

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
PocketRocketz1 said:
Man, you took the wind out of my sails, I was just going to announce NEPBRA's next event being held in Starke, FL.......:nanana
Damn Jeremy why you got to take a shot way down here.
Man that's F#$Ked Up and I though we were all good.
Oh well I guess no trips to NY this year.
:nanana

P.S. We're not using that track this weekend so it's open

·
Registered
379 Posts
well fine then you big meany.

the only competition was your wife anyway. HE HE

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
PeckerHead said:
well fine then you big meany.

the only competition was your wife anyway. HE HE
:kickballs
Damn had to go there.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Onthedge32 said:

I had issue when Mr Shorie stated that Bill would be one of the North East rep for the USMGP when he is in now way based any where near the north east.
:confused :confused

Onthedge32 said:

USMGP:badass

:clap :clap

·
Registered
22 Posts
The races are for the riders.

STOP: STOP: STOP:

Ultimatly does it really matter who is the promoter of a particular race, after all the sport is for the riders.
Who ever promotes a race takes a huge risk when they commit to a track for a date to hold an event. That means if no riders show they personally owe the track fees. For the most part there is little or no money to be made from promoting a mini moto event and it continues to become a bigger liabality each time someones effort to run a race is shot down. If we would consider the bigger picture and remember that the more people that attend an event the more fun it is for the riders, and perhaps if the events grow large enough there would be some money left to pay winners prizes instead of a China made plastic trophy. Ultimatly our face to the real world will become legimate and we might be able to attract real sponsors and media interest which could lead to AMA or even FIM sanctioning. Is this such a bad thing?
Try and consider the larger picture:

·
Knows the real story...I'll tell you sometime.
1,360 Posts
Bionic said:
Damn Jeremy why you got to take a shot way down here.
Man that's F#$Ked Up and I though we were all good.
Oh well I guess no trips to NY this year.

P.S. We're not using that track this weekend so it's open
Right back at ya!!! :nanana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts