Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am leaving tonight for Michigan and will be back sometime on Sunday. Hope you all have a good holiday!

·
Registered
904 Posts
You too and be safe on your trip Brandy

Later,
The J-Man

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Lil_Kim said:
Matt i think you'll manage that part ok on u're own. :clap
Bah he is a non drinkin candy ass that could be out drank by Kristin :nanana Happy Holidays to you too Brandy

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
merry friggin christmas everyone....

except you dover:redflip

you just have a merry christmas

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Happy Holiday B, and travel well. Merry Christmas to everyone who is traveling. Make sure to get some pictures of 'Hell' when it is frozen over! :laughing

As for the comment about Kristen's drinking...sounds like she might actually have some competition in our boy Wedge! :rofl Both of 'em = lightweights! :crackup

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
Happy pre-holidays!!!

Oh and a big :bday to the big guy :D

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Boomer said:
Happy Holiday B, and travel well. Merry Christmas to everyone who is traveling. Make sure to get some pictures of 'Hell' when it is frozen over! :laughing

As for the comment about Kristen's drinking...sounds like she might actually have some competition in our boy Wedge! :rofl Both of 'em = lightweights! :crackup
Boomer you aint got no room to talk I have never seen you drink more than a beer or 2 before passing out at 9:00pm:nanana:nanana :nanana :nanana

·
Registered
846 Posts
Dr.Dover said:
Boomer you aint got no room to talk I have never seen you drink more than a beer or 2 before passing out at 9:00pm:nanana:nanana :nanana :nanana
Hey Dover,I did get him to try a sip of the good old shine.:nanana

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Way to basterdize a thread ya'll. I am in Detroit and getting ready for Boozefest II.....Unfortunately boom-dawg, I won't be going anywhere near Hell this trip. I'll have to play tour guide sometime for anyone who want's to come up here and check out the sparce roads Michigan has to offer.....:nanana

·
Registered
846 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
Don't get yourself in trouble..AGAIN Kristin:nanana :redflip
I know one thing.She don't like Good Sipping Wiskie.:nanana

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Kristin said:
. :D Hell I'll take on DOVER. :eek :redflip
oh and merry christmas
Kristin you may be taking on a challenge you are not quite ready to take on yet with that one :D I will have to school your PUNK ASS in the fine art of BINGE drinking :redflip :redflip :redflip :redflip :nanana :nanana :nanana Remember you are bigger than me so you have to give the little guy a handicap :redflip If I had a dollar for every time I ever heard a girl say she would take me on I would have exactly $1 :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts