Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here own a karaoke machine? This is going to be my big boxing day purchase this year and I'd like some personal input before I buy one.

I'm looking for something somewhat portable, with a little tv screen, and that can have more than one mic.

I've found some half decent ones that aren't as portable as I like. The best for portability is the Bratz Krazy Kool Karaoke machine. I know it's a kid's toy but it looks like it might work.

Any input?

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
:shake

Bad kel, bad...

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care what ya'll think :redflip

I like Karaoke!!! :nanana

·
her
3,166 Posts
I just bought one for my kids for Christmas. It has two mic's a cd player, TV screen (you can even watch TV!) and dual tape decks so I can tape them when they sing and they can listen to it. It also can hook up to the TV if you wanted to use a larger screen. One more thing, some of the Karaoke disks are actually for the DVD player, so you can have the words on the TV and sing through the machine...it all works together!!

I got it a F.Y.E. (music store in the local mall) for $99 and just sent in the rebate form for $40. Good deal!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
My boss does karaoke on the side for fun. He bought one of those little units and used it about a half a dozen times before giving up on it. Now he's running everything though a laptop with karaoke software. The audio goes into a powered stereo mixer, then into some little 12" mains, and the video is run on a small tv through a tv-out box hooked up to the laptop. Works great. All of the songs are just a mouse-click away. No cd's to change.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Crazykell said:
I don't care what ya'll think :redflip

I like Karaoke!!! :nanana
I ain't knocking it. Used to go to a bar every wednesday night and do karaoke...... good times:D

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
my roomate Sandy called me yesterday to tell me her dad bought her (us) a karaoke machine for Christmas.

I kinda paused, waiting for her to start bitching or something about what a bad gift it was.... until she burst out with "that's fucking awesome!!!".

I guess I'm in for a lot of drunken karaoke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts