Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
:laughing :laughing
Final verdict: 1st - 10R, (by a country mile) 2nd - Blade (to bland and unexciting), 3rd - Gixxer (off the pace).

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
imagine32000 said:
Pete.. this is so dedicated towards you.. :redflip :redflip

Everyonelse.. enjoy. :)

http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=19&TID=9978&set_time=1073002934

- Matt
Already seen it, fuckface. :redflip

It ain't even a real head-to-head shootout. It's basically 3 separate tests put together. And not even full tests on the two new bikes... no real HP numbers or anything, just regurgitated marketing hooey. :rolleyes

1/4 mile times? Top speeds? Dyno sheets? And most important of all... lap times? Yeah, I didn't think so...

Sorry, the 1K is still King until it is properly dethroned, and that hasn't happened yet. :nanana

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
kawi

ahhh but Matt for all your 10R hype etc etc etc.. you bought the old school R1????

What happened to buying to 10R??

or was it that you just missed the look of your old R6 so much that you got it's big sister:nanana :redflip :nanana

·
Registered
554 Posts
Now Peteee....... your not supposed to like it...:redflip jk

hey, wanna go to Belfair in the next couple/3 weeks? When its not snowing......

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Well shit...its about time. It only took Kawasaki 10 fucking years to build a open class bike that is worth a damn.

And in true Kawasaki tradition, they will probably build that same bike for 10 years while Suzuki and the rest blow tham away again.

Then again the Kwak will still be a few points behind on the streets because Zuk and the rest of them have had aftermarket goodies already made for them for some time. It will be at least a year before we see after market parts for them. The Kwak is not that much faster than the rest of them.

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Thats Is what I've said all along! No R-1 hmmmmmmmmmm... last?

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TLR TRACKRDR said:
So what did you think of the orange Kaw at the show Matt?
I really only liked the orange on the 6R for some reason.. even though it's the same color used on the 10R. If I were to get the 10R though.. it'd HAVE to be green. If I didn't have the option of green, I'd go black.

SV996R said:
ahhh but Matt for all your 10R hype etc etc etc.. you bought the old school R1????

What happened to buying to 10R??

or was it that you just missed the look of your old R6 so much that you got it's big sister:nanana :redflip :nanana
Well.. the way I figure it.. I'll be faster on anything I buy in comparison to you.. so I win either way. :eek :eek :deadly Oh shit.. :D

- Matt

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: Kawasaki... I knew it.

GixxerPete said:
Already seen it, fuckface. :redflip

It ain't even a real head-to-head shootout. It's basically 3 separate tests put together. And not even full tests on the two new bikes... no real HP numbers or anything, just regurgitated marketing hooey. :rolleyes

1/4 mile times? Top speeds? Dyno sheets? And most important of all... lap times? Yeah, I didn't think so...

Sorry, the 1K is still King until it is properly dethroned, and that hasn't happened yet. :nanana
:basil :yawn :redflip :whatever :rant

- Matt

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
lol ok Matt you got me I am with the SLOW old mans club right behind Mike Josh and Wade:laughing

oh and just incase everyone has not heard...Suzuki is in bed with Kawi now and co devolop there bikes

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
it's just funny how some people use magazine articles to prove the over-all superiority of 'their' brand of choice, yet when faced with MORE magazine articles showing how 'another' brand kicks their brand's ass, they are so quick to find fault with it.

:D

;)

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
...has no one seen the pics????????????

the R1 KILLED the 10r on a head to head test...dont tell me you didnt see the R1 passing the kaw on the inside of a corner then getting crossed up on the exit???????? :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

the r1 pissed in the kaw's face

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.