Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Since that old place was referred to by its 3 initials, can we call this CFC? :D

Where's the SC forum?

Jared

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
better not get that started , be like the wwf , and nissan.com

they both got sued , one by the world wildlife foundation and the other by the nissan car manf.

cfc is a registered name for combined federal campaign. We start saying it all the time or make stickers it might piss someone off. Have to come up with something else , cycleforum.com is pretty short CF by itself has been used somewhere else, and noone needed any explanation:cool:

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Jarod! :twofinger WELCOME Bud :twofinger. Glad to see that you made the move over to the new home. I think I saw that the requested SC forum is on its way..but it might take a while. Especially since there does not seem to be alot of SC riders just yet. But be patient, o' grass hoppa! hehehehe

Hitting the Gap this weekend, to go home. You going to be around to take it on with me?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boomer said:
Hitting the Gap this weekend, to go home. You going to be around to take it on with me?
Nope, I'll be in Myrtle Beach with the wife for a family reunion. :( I think it's supposed to rain this weekend, too...won't stop me from riding, but it would take some of the fun out of a trip to the Gap. :D

Jared

1 - 4 of 4 Posts