Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CMRA race season is over and we are getting rid of our Extreme 107cc pit bike. This little thing is stupid fast for a pit bike, with the right gearing it will go over 55mph! We have fully dyno tuned it and the motor is now making a true 8 bhp! It is currently set up for pump gas, for Ultimate 4 fuel you will need to go +1 or +2 sizes on the main jet.

The Extreme 107 is a Chineese copy of the Honda XR50 but with all the cool parts like the disk brake, adult size handlebars, billet chain guards, stroker crank, big bore cylinder, race type pipe, carb kit (20mm), race type CDI, and a million other trick little parts are already installed. These bikes sell new for a bit over $1,800 plus all the tax and stuff.

This bike has a new set of forks on it (thanks to Ed and Jon) and a new complete front brake caliper (thanks Jon) and new grips, throttle housing and new tail plastic...Turns out it is a little tricky to wheelie on!

THIS IS NOT A BIKE THAT IS OK FOR NON-EXPERIENCED CHILDREN!!!....OR ADULTS FOR THAT MATTER!!!

She runs top notch and is available for immediate sale at $1000. For more details or pics feel free to email me at [email protected] . I will take credit card, or cash...or interesting trades???

512-459-3966

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One thing I forgot to mention....bike is in Austin, TX. Shipping to points remote in the USA will be about $200. That is a business to business shipping price...to a home address will be more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts