·
Registered
5,323 Posts
What?:confused

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
Boondoggles said:
I ordered jewels but she was defective so I returned her for a full refund using their 30 day try it buy it program..
no re-stocking fee?!

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I don't know of any personally know someone that has used them though....why are you doing some late Christmas shopping for yourself?

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
Mike Reyna said:
Is there a trade in program? :redflip
yeah really, can we upgrade em when they get too many miles on em?

·
Moderator,
8,056 Posts
In all seriousness , I have known personally 4 guys in my town who have done the mail order bride routine and it had ended fairly terribly in 3 of the cases . By the time it is all said and done , it's cheaper to hire hookers and it'll take less time and less money to clear up a case of chlamydia than the getting sorted out after it goes sour :laughing

2 of the guys got freakin stunners - I mean , not just good looking but very , very attractive Ukrainian and Belarusian girls . Of course , neither of them stuck around very long but since they're going to be contributing to the improvment of the American gene pool I guess that's OK . I think the one guy had around $50k wrapped up in his once the wedding was factored in so averaged out , he rented her for about $7500 a month . OTOH , the fourth is working just as well as any American normal wedding . It's somewhat sad to me to see well educated , attractive women pimping themselves but it's more honest in many ways than going to the bar - at least you know where you stand from the get go at least - unless you're totally oblivious :shrug

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
miztress6 said:
I don't know of any personally know someone that has used them though....why are you doing some late Christmas shopping for yourself?
I figured there might be some after Christmas sales, ya know.:laughing

Me and my boy might go half on a Colombian chick :D

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Try the Texas Latina Connection (TLC). They will give you the names and adresses of thousands of ladies from all of Mexico, Central and South America. There are some great catches in there also. Doctors, engineers. Many (most) of them speak english. I do not know about Russian or Eastern European women, but you can not go wrong with "real" latina woman if you are looking for a marrying type. Thier culture, their upbringing they are hard to beat.

Nothing at all like the spoiled, bitchy, pscho American women we are for the most part stuck with. If they had a trade program, we could do this country a favor and send them two American (hell, even three or four) women for each one of theirs.

·
Forum Leader,
18,928 Posts
Nothing at all like the spoiled, bitchy, pscho American women we are for the most part stuck with. If they had a trade program, we could do this country a favor and send them two American (hell, even three or four) women for each one of theirs.
Just get use to the fact 98% of all women are nutz

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Speed :clap

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.