Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone/anyone done shopping? I went to the mall last night:rant :rant after work and it was packed!! I had a personal shopper follow me around Marshal Fields and I picked out a bunch of stuff for Al. By the time I was finished, the total was $235+ and I have 3 bags of :shit in my trunk.

I also bought her 5 lbs. of gourmet coffee that was imported from around the world. $70 for beans that have some flavor:rolleyes

Now, I'm frigging done with buying anything for her and am spending my day off going to a couple paintball stores customizing one of my guns:D :D :D

Who's done and who's dumb enough to still have to shop???

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I'm dumb enough to still have a few gifts left. :shrug

I use the "Stress" of shopping as an excuse to treat myself to a latte or a smootie :D

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I am done...and did the majority of my shopping either online or late night when the stores were a lil less crazy...:nanana

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I'm done, finished yesterday. Thankfully it was painless. Actually I have one more thing to buy for my boyfriend since the asshat came into the dining room yesterday while myself and a friend were wrapping gifts and saw one of them to him, dammit! I was trying to find this other gift everywhere yesterday and nobody had the damned thing.
Someone BETTER have it todaY!!!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I only have 2 more people to buy for. Now, if only I could figure out what to get my mom...:rant :rant

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
ASDGirl said:
Why are you in Illinois?
Well, right now I am in Roswell, home for the holidays. I am normally in IL cause I am in the Navy. Hopefully soon I'll be in San Diego :D :nanana

·
Registered
793 Posts
*hangs head in shame*

I still need to get a few things. Damn snow had everything closed yesterday, hopefully the stores are open today. Otherwise, I'll be getting Wal-Mart gift cards for them - I know that place is open. :shake

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
I had to go and pick up one gift last night.

DONE!

Now.. how to get it wrapped.... need to have some "ALONE" time... hmmm how to do it...

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
R3d said:
*hangs head in shame*

I still need to get a few things. Damn snow had everything closed yesterday, hopefully the stores are open today. Otherwise, I'll be getting Wal-Mart gift cards for them - I know that place is open. :shake
:laughing :laughing :laughing

You're gonna be wrapping cans of soda and candles from the closet to give out because all the stores are gonna be closed:nanana :nanana

I'm gonna wrap the stuff I buy for myself and put my wife's name on the gifts:laughing

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Last days of shopping? It's the first for me! :)

Although, I took care of mom's gift over T-day.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
KDCX711 said:
Well, right now I am in Roswell, home for the holidays. I am normally in IL cause I am in the Navy. Hopefully soon I'll be in San Diego :D :nanana
Will you be at Mikes New Years Party?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts