Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man.... last night was a dream come true. Had quite a few 'little friends' over. After a few drinks it was just one thing after another and BAM! We were into it!!! I eat more 'little friends' than I'd ever eaten last night! In the end, everyone was gone and it left me color blind!!

My fantasy has came true..... :hail :D :laughing :twofinger

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Brian F4i said:
Man.... last night was a dream come true. Had quite a few 'little friends' over. After a few drinks it was just one thing after another and BAM! We were into it!!! I eat more 'little friends' than I'd ever eaten last night! In the end, everyone was gone and it left me color blind!!

you jsut might have more time on your hands then me :redflip

·
Registered
440 Posts
At least somebody got some:doublefli
:laughing

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmm gummi bears!

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
U suck.... I thought for sure you went to the "club" with your friends after our little chat on AIM about my "club" adventure:twofinger

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1fastchick said:
U suck.... I thought for sure you went to the "club" with your friends after our little chat on AIM about my "club" adventure:twofinger
I could only wish Nikki! :D

Oh wait, that did happen last night!! THen I woke up! :D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
After seeing that "happy" magician ask for gummy bears the 1000 times that stupid cell phone commercial has been shown.....I can never eat them again. Damn him and his white tigers........ "Got any Gummy bears?" "What evers on the shelf chief........." AGGHHHH! Stop showing that commercial!!!!!!!!!!

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
I'm not going to touch this subject with a 10 foot poll. I'll end up with my foot in my mouth and need a small tow truck to pull it out. LOL

·
Registered
866 Posts
SST/F4i said:
Thats funny:laughing ...you should post that in the jokes forum.:laughing
Theres a joke forum?

Oh, dude? How did you get the little legs apart?:laughing

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Techy said:
Theres a joke forum?

Oh, dude? How did you get the little legs apart?:laughing

Man?! Havent you ever sniffed Moth Balls? Same procedure here! (j/k) :laughing :D :redflip

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
Brian F4i said:

Ok...that's just plain wrong! What a tease! :shake :flipoff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts