Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new Princeton flat screen, never had a flat screen before but it is suppose to have a constant static noise coming from the speakers?

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
No. Something's wrong.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
nakedjig said:
No. Something's wrong.
+1 also, is this constant? is it for all sources? if it's only a single input source, then it could be bad input - i/e crappy antenna, but if it's on all sources, then something's definately wrong with the sound system.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah something was wrong, just took it apart and disconnected the speakers. Problem solved, now I have no sound I'll just go buy a speaker system...

·
This little piggy went to market...
2,684 Posts
I have a Princeton 19" flat panel and haven't had any problems. The only thing that causes the buzz in my Altec Lansing speakers would be my cell phone. Can't explain why but everytime my cell phone is near my computer, it buzzes every few minutes. :confused

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Bravo1 said:
I have a Princeton 19" flat panel and haven't had any problems. The only thing that causes the buzz in my Altec Lansing speakers would be my cell phone. Can't explain why but everytime my cell phone is near my computer, it buzzes every few minutes. :confused
mine makes my work screen go haywire for a second. Image it next to your BRAIN!!!!:eek

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Bravo1 said:
I get this all the time, on several different things (headphones, speakers, stereos, etc). The cell phone is constantly communicating with the cell tower, even when you're not using it, so you'll get this interference every few moments if your phone is near (or when you actually make or receive a call).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.