Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he was given a few life sentences, should he have gotten DEATH?

and considering he was sentenced to life first, even if other states sentence him to death, he'll serve the life sentence first...

:shrug

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
shoulda shot him where he was sitting after the guilty verdict was read...

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
Shoulda fryed him.:(

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
A short drop and a sudden stop. :shake

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
I listened to an interview with some of the jurors, and from what they indicated, Malvo wanted the death penalty as it would make him a martyr in his religion and the jurors denied him that. As far as saving him, it was a smart strategy on his and his lawyers part, but a big gamble none the less.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Instead of the jury deciding his punishment, the families injured by this "person" should have been given the choice.

If it were me, I'd lock him in a 20'x20' cell , provide only the most basic necessities of life (i.e. food, water, "shelter", waste removal), and cut him off from all other human contact. At the anniversary of his sentencing, I'd offer him a cyanide capsule so that if he wanted to end his existence it would be his choice.

Let him rot in a cell, and let his name be forgotten.

·
Teufelhunden
1,301 Posts
JoshuaTree said:
Let him rot in a cell, and let his name be forgotten.
Amen to that, though I was hoping he would have gotten his like his partner in crime. He was playing it up for everything it was worth, and they bought it, almost. Rot in hell you little Fu&*er.

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Rezin said:
Killing him would have made him a hero.....

Let him rot in prison.......................
I agree. I say stick his ass in the Pelican Bay Super Max Prison and let's see how tough/smart he is then.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
I think a nice prison cell in florida or louisiana would be nice.
A nice outdoor prison cell, will no walls, or ceiling, just bars with a solid floor.
It would be interesting to find out how long a person could live exposed to the elements.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
If I were a relative of one of his victims, I would be satisfied with no less than death.

·
serenity now
6,055 Posts
killing him would be too easy...he'd sit on death row for a few years and then he would die. keep in mind he is 17, and will spend the remainder of his life in prison, that is worse than the death penalty imo. say he lives to be 80, thats 63 years in prison!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'm sorry but it's got to be the big D. Anything less demeans his victims and sends the wrong message. I was dissapointed to see his smirking face knowing he was going to live out his toxic life on the taxpayer dime. Hopefuly he gets ass-raped by aids carriers. I really want this little prick dead. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
How often does life in prison REALLY mean life in prison?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.