Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys how about a little end of season ride Sunday it calls for a high of 50 so maybe we can get out for a little while and do some riding. Hopefully I will have my heated grips and have them installed by then;)

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JDogg said:
I got a crap load of heated gear for Christmas from Jordan. :)
very cool, what kind of goodies did you get.

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,729 Posts
JDogg said:
I got a crap load of heated gear for Christmas from Jordan. :)
Nice! I'm gonna look into some heated stuff at the bike show.

Hey Tom...what time were you thinking about heading out. I could work some OT on Sunday but a ride sounds like a better idea. The SV still has less than 100 miles on it :rant
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LIgsxr750 said:
Nice! I'm gonna look into some heated stuff at the bike show.

Hey Tom...what time were you thinking about heading out. I could work some OT on Sunday but a ride sounds like a better idea. The SV still has less than 100 miles on it :rant
I figured around 11 or 12 so that its somewhat warm, and we will need to be in before the sun goes down:D

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
Me thinks I need to take a road trip...Tom, fill me in on details and give me directions!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just get yourself back down the way you went to croxleys and I can give you some extra directions to a meetpoint.

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
tommymac said:
Just get yourself back down the way you went to croxleys and I can give you some extra directions to a meetpoint.

Tom
You want me to meet you at Croxleys?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Qetesh said:
You want me to meet you at Croxleys?
No, I just figured you take the similar parkways down. I will need to figure out a good meetpoint preferably somewhere either on or just off the pkwy since we will prolly head out east to meet jimmy and whoever else comes out.

ps shouldnt you be in bed:laughing

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
tommymac said:

ps shouldnt you be in bed:laughing

Tom
Yeah yeah, but I'm reliving what it feels like not to have to work tomorrow :crackup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Qetesh said:
Yeah yeah, but I'm reliving what it feels like not to have to work tomorrow :crackup
Yeah yeah yeah just rub it in. just wait till spring and all my midweek rides start up again:crackup

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
tommymac said:
Yeah yeah yeah just rub it in. just wait till spring and all my midweek rides start up again:crackup

Tom
Go lay down :crackup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Qetesh said:
Go lay down :crackup

Wish I could, got a case I need to work up now:(

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok where do you guys want to ride to. I figured I would have Jen meet somewhere by me, then we will head out to catch up with you guys.

jen there are 2 things you could do. Either meet by my house, or meet at a spot on the parkway that is a little further south from where you got off to come to croxleys. Let me know and I will give you directions to either one.

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We could do that or if you guys want to hit the hamptons if its not too cold. We could always work our way back on 25a, at least there are some ok turns up there.

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LIgsxr750 said:
If Jen's ass can handle it, I'd love to hit the Hamptons. That's a serious haul for her though.
True, and time is a bit of a factor because you dont want to be out when the sun goes down, and she lives of fof rt 84 about 5 or 6 exits from the taconic.

Tom
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Top