Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a ride a while back we ended up with a F1, F2, F3, F4 and F4i in the line up... so we stoped off at the honda house appropriatly to take some pics

·
No longer livin' in da hood!
2,388 Posts
Nice pics. :thumb

You shoulda got a pic of them all separately and at the same angle. Then I coulda made an animated GIF. That would be sweet.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CBR Rider 1 said:
Nice pics. :thumb

You shoulda got a pic of them all separately and at the same angle. Then I coulda made an animated GIF. That would be sweet.
good idea... hopefully we'll get together again and i can get more pics

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
sweet, be sure to get an RR in there next spring:cool

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
Kewl pic! It looks dry there.

Today I took Tarek to pick up his new ride. He wanted something bigger. I thought this was a bit extreme, but I can't talk to the boy. He doesn't listen.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
The guy on the SV is not sad. He's embarassed at being seen with those Hondas. :D :redflip :D

*ducks*

·
No longer livin' in da hood!
2,388 Posts
AdamTLS said:
The guy on the SV is not sad. He's embarassed at being seen with those Hondas. :D :redflip :D

*ducks*
Good thing I'm such a kool moderator or I'd strike you down. :D Just remember the rules when you signed up about bashing other bikes i.e. Harley.

Have a nice day. :D

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CBR Rider 1 said:
Just remember the rules when you signed up about bashing other bikes i.e. Harley.
theres a difference though between friendly rivalry and bashing, he wasn't bashing just hatin' until he can afford a real bike and buy a honda... i think it makes it more fun owning a certain brand bike, its like having a favorite football team thats different than your buddies and giving him shit the next day at work when they got creamed the night before by your team

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
del la sol said:
On a ride a while back we ended up with a F1, F2, F3, F4 and F4i in the line up... so we stoped off at the honda house appropriatly to take some pics
Nice pics :thumb

The purple/yellow F3 has my favorite color combo. I don't know why but that bike looks cool in that scheme. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts