Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I went Christmas shopping tonight, and I ended up buying this for myself. It says "Fill er Up" at the very top and on the front it says

"High Octane"
"Contains Alcohol"

It has the "gas pump" and everything. I will probably end up drinking too much tonight. I will let you know how it went in the morning.

Oh, and that is Vodka in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it at the Bon in Tacoma. It was on sale for $30, normally $60. They had all sorts of alcohol shit on sale for half off. Dacanter sets, martini sets, etc. They might have the sale in all the Bons, not sure. Check it out for sure.

I'm gettin a buzz now.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, btw, it is pretty high quality stuff. It is not plastic at all. Everything is either metal or glass. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Haha -- that thing is awesome. I need to forward this to my wife!

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Damn I went to The Bon in Yakima and they dont have those!! That thing is awesome!!!!

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
racquetballpimp said:
Damn I went to The Bon in Yakima and they dont have those!! That thing is awesome!!!!
They probably don't have 'em in Yakima because they think you people over there will actually put gas in it and try to drink it. :redflip

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
mnewell said:
They probably don't have 'em in Yakima because they think you people over there will actually put gas in it and try to drink it. :redflip
:laughing Noodle you crack me up

That's wicked! I want one too - where did you get that?

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Ouch that hurt Mikie!!! Damn Cary even the mods makin fun of me!! JK man Keep up the good work moddin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts