Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
book a show,i promise i wont crash
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY IF ANYONE GETS BORED and would like to help me come up with a cool ''logo for n.w.stuntbike or a cool font with a broken bike in the background or somthing ,who ever has the best design gets a free copy of our new film by extremeriderz.com rock the 40oz.:D

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmmm whats a profit?

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
have you talked to rez about maybe having tricktape sell some of your tapes? would be a win win for both of ya since you are advertising on cf, and he can advertise for you on his national website.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Naries said:
have you talked to rez about maybe having tricktape sell some of your tapes? would be a win win for both of ya since you are advertising on cf, and he can advertise for you on his national website.
thats a brilliant idea!!

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Naries said:
am i in trouble? if not yeah that sounds like a plan:D

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
u should give a couple away, that way ull have ur own banner on the cf rotation (talk about exposure) ((sorry if im out of line, just tryying to be helpful))

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yogi said:
maybe u can mail me the dvd? marysville is kinda far!:redflip
pm me ur addy

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
green929rr said:
am i in trouble? if not yeah that sounds like a plan:D
lol nope.. just trying to help ya.. you said what profit figured i would suggest something that might help that.

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
PM me what you have in mind for a logo.

Also send me the web addresses of a few places that have cool logos in your opinion -- you know, something that you feel expresses the look you're after.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts