Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This comeing Sunday(Oct.13th) we will be embarking on a journey to Ohiopyle then to mountains around Uniontown and possible into WV.If you would like to join us,we will be meeting at Barnes & Noble on Rt 30 east of Greensburg at 9 am.Crammer will lead us up to IUP area for some twisty stuff there,then down though Ligioner onto 711 into Ohioplye,from there down towards Dunbar onto Jumionville Cross area.From there has time permits who knows.

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
hey there Tea just found this place, thanks for posting the info

Cya on Sunday
Peace Out

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello fellow post whore.
I have put it up all over the place,we might get 5 riders show up,hahahaha.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i am going to see if the wife would like to go .she likes it when i touch the footpegs on corners.:love2 :draggin :biggrin

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
IUP area? I am in school at IUP. Too bad I didnt get a bike yet:(
O well, someday. Keep your eyes open for a used 500 or older 600 for me pgh guys.

*****:confused :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hope to catch up with you guys at some point during the ride.
Definitely around Ohiopyle. I would like to travel to IUP.
I have an ex gf there.
*****.....are you fucking her?

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
RockWVU said:
I hope to catch up with you guys at some point during the ride.
Definitely around Ohiopyle. I would like to travel to IUP.
I have an ex gf there.
*****.....are you fucking her?
Rock, what time do you get off of work? i'll pm you my cell phone number

and ahhh IUP. did you guys see that playboy from last year with that chick from IUP, god damn is that girl hot. ***** i hope your getting that :breasts

later
Jeremy

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Rock whats her name? And where can I find the pics of that playboy chick? Me and my buddies heard about that but cant find a name or any info on it. You guys should stop for a bite to eat somewhere on campus and check out the hunnies, there are plenty of them...

*****:D

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
***** said:
And where can I find the pics of that playboy chick? Me and my buddies heard about that but cant find a name or any info on it. You guys should stop for a bite to eat somewhere on campus and check out the hunnies, there are plenty of them...
*****:D
I’ll talk to my buddy whom has been a playboy subscriber for 10 years and a playboy expert might I add.

·
Registered
238 Posts
it is not looking to good for the ride on sunday looks like rain .
bmw motorcycles of pittsburgh is haveing an octoberfest gtg at the dealership on saturday from 9 till 3they are also going to be pittsburghs new triumph dealer so all you people that have all them jap bikes can get ride of them know and buy a triumph.:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
KLRBE said:
it is not looking to good for the ride on sunday looks like rain .
bmw motorcycles of pittsburgh is haveing an octoberfest gtg at the dealership on saturday from 9 till 3they are also going to be pittsburghs new triumph dealer so all you people that have all them jap bikes can get ride of them know and buy a triumph.:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dude, Don't say that four letter word 'RAIN'

Sorry dog, no Triumph in the future for me, however in two years
Aprilia RSV Mille R, if i'm luckliy the Haga edition, yeah baby yeah!!!!!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn,I just upped the preload on my back suspension and was hopeing to test it out Sunday.I'm hopeing no rain.I have to work 16 hours on Saturday,no biketoberfest for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Damn, Sunday doesnt look like a very nice day at all.
57 for a high with rain.

·
Registered
238 Posts
just looked at accuweather it says
cloudy in the morning with a shower in a few spots {what ever the hell that means }windy with clouds and sun in the afternoon.high of 57.where will the few spots be because i dont want to be there of course if i am there that is where the few spots will be.it alwats works out that way.and how can you have clouds and sun if there are clouds you usually dont see the sun.
i want to be a weather man you can be a total moron and still get paid and people belive you.:ar15

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
KLRBE said:
just looked at accuweather it says
cloudy in the morning with a shower in a few spots {what ever the hell that means }windy with clouds and sun in the afternoon.high of 57.where will the few spots be because i dont want to be there of course if i am there that is where the few spots will be.it alwats works out that way.and how can you have clouds and sun if there are clouds you usually dont see the sun.
i want to be a weather man you can be a total moron and still get paid and people belive you.:ar15

only 30% chance of rain for tomorrow, i'm going to take a chance with it.

Cya tomorrow

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got home,I'll get up and see what it looks like.If no rain and not frigid I'll be there,if cold or raining I may not.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I have been watching the weather also and it is drizzleing here.It's 25 til and I don't think I'll be at B&N by 9 am.If something happens that you don't go,maybe after roads dry up I may be up for ride,

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
just came back from B&N and understandably no was there (effen rain), so we are regrouping for this afternoon.

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts