Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rule #34
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have two. One for Tappahannock and one for Rappahannock.

Tappahannock is 5 minutes south of me and Rappahannock is 40 miles west. Go figure.

Tappahannock is about the same size as my shoe. I think they said the population there is 2000. Rappahannock county is prob smaller. Maybe 800 people? I dunno, that place is so spread out and mostly farms and mountains.

I hope it's all incorrect info.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Ever read "A War of Shadows" by Jack L Chalker? I figure that the most successful terrorist campaign would be to completely wipe out a few American small towns. Scary stuff. So are the political implications in that book.

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
well, it's good that we will be in KS over the new year... Port of Houston is a prime target supposedly...

trying to figure out where to hide during the superbowl. :shake :laughing

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
Yup, I got a call @ work a couple of days ago telling us to keep our heads up and ears open.....nothing specific, just a "general" "keep an eye out"....

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
Scot said:
We have two. One for Tappahannock and one for Rappahannock.

Tappahannock is 5 minutes south of me and Rappahannock is 40 miles west. Go figure.

Tappahannock is about the same size as my shoe. I think they said the population there is 2000. Rappahannock county is prob smaller. Maybe 800 people? I dunno, that place is so spread out and mostly farms and mountains.

I hope it's all incorrect info.
It's not, and it's not pretty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.