Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Too bad I'll be in the big sandy (read: Iraq) starting January.

That's okay. We'll just have to "confiscate" a few enduros and start our own little dirt/road course out there. :redflip

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
jeffLSTD said:
The best of luck out there Bill. Heres to a safe ROUND trip! :usa
Archren is a lady.. name of Carolina ;) She just had a quote in her sig from a guy named Bill... :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
So, who else here is going to the Feb. 16th track day anyway...........besides me that is!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'll be there- look for the solid red ZX-6R with a bad paint job :)

·
Registered
802 Posts
what city is the track in? i'm too lazy to look it up

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We (Lone Star Track Days) utilize two tracks... Texas World Speedway in College Station, and The Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Texas... that's about 25 minutes South of Ft. Worth.

Come on out and take a hit off the track pipe! :thumb

·
Registered
802 Posts
lol, thanks for the info...i should be moving back to the DFW area after i graduate in May, so i might try to make it out....need some leathers tho (well some pants to go with the jacket and some gloves)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Anybody wanna split a hotel room at the Days Inn for Sunday night? Don't have a roomate yet.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
i hope that it is dry enough for you guys to have your track day... not sure what kind of weather College Station has had but it is nasty here now...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
....need some leathers tho (well some pants to go with the jacket and some gloves) [/B]
Dover... if you need gear, talk to Daryl at TrackLeather:http://www.trackleather.info You can rent some gear at some good prices.

As far as weather goes, I hope AccuWeather.com is right. They're stating a mix of clouds and sun with a high of 61. Considering this cold snap that has ambushed us, I'll take it.

POSITIVE WEATHER MOJO!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts