Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man no posts since 11 last night guess everyone had a good time, I was prety busy at work but things are finally slowing down so I can relax for a while:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn still nothing, I guess this is how steve feels in the PA forum:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
hehe yeah where the hell is everyone??
I need an RS250 man! soon If I ever get it I will get to school all your asses on a 1/4 liter machine LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!:redflip

·
Registered
740 Posts
Eh, it's just one of thsoe days. Me, im tired. I ggot off work @ 11 last night and had to go in this morn @ 7-3. Then i went to queens to check a suburban for sale for a friend of mine who was interested in it(broken sway bar and rust like u wouldnt believe). Coming back, i got caught in the rain/sleet crap, and now im having dinner. im glad im home and im glad i have the next 2 days off:laughing

·
Registered
740 Posts
cruzan said:
I had to go to sleep at 9pm because I drove to New York this morning at 2am :)
how long u in the city for?

·
Cycle Angels Stewardess,
2,601 Posts
I am in Ronkonkoma. (LIE exit 62)
I will be here till Tuesday morning but I am babysitting non-stop tomorrow and Tuesday morning. :(

I will be here from 5 January - 16 January, mostly here but from the 9-16 except for Wednesday and Thursday I will be in Oysterbay, close to the IHOP you went to the other day.

·
Registered
740 Posts
ok

·
Registered
740 Posts
Im having a really hard time keeping my eyes open, and to think, soon illl be making that traditional holiday drink from the carribean tonight. And ill be taste-testing again....talk about a long night ahead.....

I cant wait!!!

lol

Stuff is good, and not strong, just right. I'm thinking of bringing a bottle on thurs so we can all have a drink and toast....

·
Registered
740 Posts
cruzan said:
I am in Ronkonkoma. (LIE exit 62)
I will be here till Tuesday morning but I am babysitting non-stop tomorrow and Tuesday morning. :(

I will be here from 5 January - 16 January, mostly here but from the 9-16 except for Wednesday and Thursday I will be in Oysterbay, close to the IHOP you went to the other day.
So u wanna have breakfast?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Damn, talk about getting dissed........

·
Registered
740 Posts
cruzan said:
Yes I want to have breakfast :)
and go riding :)
and go for a ride in the goat :)
and I want Coquito!

lol:crackup :clap :crackup :clap

·
Registered
740 Posts
Well. i just finished making this batch. I tasted it and didnt taste right. I forgot to put vanilla in it. Now, it is perfect.

I just poured myself a nice cup, and that one i know will take care of me. I'm feeling warm already....and i only had 3 sips from a 6 oz glass.

Just in case u were wondering, Its eggnog made from scratch with rum, called coquito.

·
Registered
740 Posts
cruzan said:
I was not wondering? My Mum makes it every year :)
I am about to have some cruzan and coke, I am feeling left out :)
no, i meant the other members here who didnt know what i was making. I know YOU know what it is!!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts