Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
whenever someone tells me to make sure the sound is up I just expect some scary kitty or something to pop out now :shake

This shit is getting old.

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
yeah i had headphones and im all like wtf there is no sound, then im like wait aminute and got it down right in time for the gay ending. thanks cock gobbler!

·
Hooligan in training
2,950 Posts
:down glad i read the replies before i watched it :)

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I'm pretty fucking sick of that shit too. It's especially irritating when I'm at work and three people come into my office to find out what the fuck all the noise was about. Knock it off.

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
nakedjig said:
I'm pretty fucking sick of that shit too. It's especially irritating when I'm at work and three people come into my office to find out what the fuck all the noise was about. Knock it off.

Shouldn't you be working? :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
ya its getting pretty old and its not freaky at all for the one who's watching it anymore... just for the roommates/suitemates that run in yelling WTF. oh btw, you're awesome:redflip

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow. you guys are a bunch of sandblasted vaginas. my condolences to the people around you.

·
Lame post in the works...
589 Posts
:eek I was in the library with headphones on and jumped 5 feet in the air. People around me think I'm a freak. lame.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
jacksprat said:
wow. you guys are a bunch of sandblasted vaginas. my condolences to the people around you.

Well, it was funny the first couple of times. Well not that funny, but at least a little enteraining. But this is the second or third one of these in JUST ONE DAY. Unoriginal bastard.

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
nakedjig said:

WOOOSSSS :crackup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts