Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very close friend of mine in SC has a BEAUTIFUL chocolate lab puppy, (6 mos. old) who is need of a loving, caring person to take care of her. The puppy's name is HEIDI, and she is the most adoring, loving, gentle lab I have ever met. She is 100% potty trained, and has had all of her shots. I am not certain if she has been 'fixed'.

I visited today with her, and she is smart, and adorable! She already knows how to sit, stay, lie down, and various other commands. If I did not already have Shasta Bear, I would snatch her in a minute! :)

My friend is making this request, as she has to move at the begginning of the year, and can not take Heidi with her. Whomever takes the puppy WILL not be dissappointed. Please let me know, as I can bring the puppy with me, when I return to Charlotte. I'll be happy to do so, as she and Shasta have become rather close.

Please let me know, as I would hate for this wonderfully tempered pup to have to go to someone who would just throw her outside, and treat her unjustly.

·
Registered
846 Posts
We would be interested. Her and jake would get along good.
pm me shawn.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aight...ya'll missed out, and Lance and Debbie are now the owners of a wonderful sweet pup. I will be picking her up sometime tomorrow, and will bring her back with me to my place in Charlotte. Once funds become more permanent, and I can afford the drive to JC, I will be taking her to her new home. Not in a BIG rush, as she and Shasta have been having a great time playing. :) :laughing

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
Great so now Shasta can teach her to attack any daytripper in leathers that walk into the Deals Gap cabin. I know you taught Shasta to do that Boomer to punish those of us who didnt/couldnt/wouldnt commit and stay the whole weekend!:laughing

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why yes I did! :laughing....You have to admit though, he makes for a wonderful guard dog! :laughing

Lance...picked Heidi up this afternoon...she is quite a bit smaller than Shasta (she is still a pup) and they are getting along GREAT! I will start working with her, to get her accustomed to leashes, and a tad bit more obediance, as she tried to bolt, when I let her out for some excersise. She looks like she will need some work as well in regards to chewing...as she tried to chew the leash off of her when I had her in the truck.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Boomer said:
Why yes I did! :laughing....You have to admit though, he makes for a wonderful guard dog! :laughing

Lance...picked Heidi up this afternoon...she is quite a bit smaller than Shasta (she is still a pup) and they are getting along GREAT! I will start working with her, to get her accustomed to leashes, and a tad bit more obediance, as she tried to bolt, when I let her out for some excersise. She looks like she will need some work as well in regards to chewing...as she tried to chew the leash off of her when I had her in the truck.

Ain't nothing a good ass beating won't correct ;).

·
Registered
846 Posts
Boomer said:

She's just a puppie.I'll will call today sometime.WE might try to come and get her while I'm still off from work.Thanks again

·
Up and Coming
103 Posts
Im always late lol I didnt see this until today so guess signing on AIM is out of tha Question :redflip and alreay ready to go. Boomer be sure you got some burittos :p

·
Up and Coming
103 Posts
Fireblader37 I was a 4 year old hooligan on a Big Wheel!
:thumb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts