Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Try Sport Cycle Center in Norfolk. 628-8100
They are down off of Hampton Blvd by ODU...I am thinking 28th street. Or you could try D&D Cycles off of Little Creek Rd. 423-1082.

Both have good people and good bikes. Not sure what their used inventory is looking like at this time of the year.

Either way, make sure you stay away from Sunrise Cycles on Little Creek...they will rip you off in a heartbeat. I have also heard that Casey Cycles in Newport News isn't so good either.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
ZX636Skiv said:
Try Sport Cycle Center in Norfolk. 628-8100
They are down off of Hampton Blvd by ODU...I am thinking 28th street. Or you could try D&D Cycles off of Little Creek Rd. 423-1082.

Both have good people and good bikes. Not sure what their used inventory is looking like at this time of the year.

Either way, make sure you stay away from Sunrise Cycles on Little Creek...they will rip you off in a heartbeat. I have also heard that Casey Cycles in Newport News isn't so good either.
Stay away from Caseys Cycle City in Newport News..... They will rape you on price and the Sales Manager is a dick head..... trust me I have made that mistake twice..... Never again ! :redflip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.