Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The guy heading to Alaska
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of perfed leathers 1pc. or 2pc. I am on a limited budget. < $500 They would only get worn 3 times a year. Can anyone recommend a set of leathers and a place to get them?

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer. I need a 48us or 50us depending on who makes it

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I would recommend a conservatively styled 2 piece for your first suit. The only problem with that is that few 2 piece suits are perforated, AGV is one of the few I know of that make them. I've got an AGV 2 piece that's seen the track (up close and personal) three times and is still in good shape. The only repair I had to make was from the EMT's scissors. The main reason I bought them was that they're perfed and I had a hard time finding that. If you get a suit that fits well and doesn't make you self-concious in public, you'll wear it every time you ride. Maybe something like AGV's Echo suit.

If you shop around carefully, you could come across separate pants and jacket that zip together with a full circumference zipper.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
This stuff should fit the bill. It is well made. I ordered a set but couldn't get it to fit me right so I returned it. I wish I could of kept them.

JACKET

PANTS

Total$$= <$400

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
Check out the frank Thomas line @cycle gear. Great leathers and they are in that price range.

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone heard of the brand Top gear and how does it rate?

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info and I found what I was looking for. This is why CF is the greatest

1 - 10 of 10 Posts