Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish that a city of 14 million had enough Christian riders to get a local chapter going here. It is sad a city so large does not have one. If there are any riders who would like to plan a ride with me please let me know.

·
Registered
67 Posts
MoreRoadRacing said:
I wish that a city of 14 million had enough Christian riders to get a local chapter going here. It is sad a city so large does not have one. If there are any riders who would like to plan a ride with me please let me know.

Well.....we can have a CSBA / LA chapter. Just say the word Charles. Pray about it first then email me.

LA? Yeah, we can do that:D

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking about starting a chapter here or at least getting one near here more active. I was blessed with meeting two guys the other night who are Christians I handed one of them my CSBA business card and he showed an interest in it. He was like wow I didn't know they had such a thing... I hope some of the guys on this site will consider it too. Two CSBA members live within 3 miles of me and I have never met them yet. I will let you know if God leads me to taking the rains out here on a chapter.

I did start a CMA chapter back in Florida once. Funny thing was they nominated me to be the President of it yet I never even became a member I just organized it. I owned a race team back then and I could not dedicate enough time for it so, I never felt it would not be fair to the members to take the job. Four years later I was evangelizing at Bike Week in Daytona and had a guy start telling me about the club and he asked if I knew about it and then his current chapter President started laughing and informed him I started their club.

So, Bill if you come out maybe...

You could ride my Pantera Beta bike when I get it finished... Under 400 pounds of bad to the bone... ;) 2000 cc Big V Twin with Carbon Fiber wheels, Fuel tank, body work, heat shields, and primary cover... May do carbon handle bars also... Then there is the Titanium stuff. Ohlins forks and single Ohlins shock in the rear. 320 mm Aluminum Rotors with carbon fiber carriers they weigh in at 1.6 pounds each and out last stainless steel rotors and work just as good. Dual Brembo Radial Titanium four piston brakes up front and single Brembo in the rear. Titanium exhaust. 138 Hp and 135 foot pounds of torque. Lock up hydraulic clutch too.

It walks away from Busa's and Blackbirds like they are in reverse... and it handles the turns much better too... We are shooting for mid 9's in the ¼ mile and a 200 + mph top end... The 9's should be no problem we have done a 9.8 with the small motor (15% less power) and 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds so the bigger motor should be better plus the new bike is 100 pounds lighter too. The 200 mph that can be done with as little as 90 hp and good aerodynamics.

If you drop it no big deal right? I am sure you have an extra $35,000 laying around to take care of damage?

Let me know when your in town...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the heads up... lol ;) :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey, Charles you just gave me 35,000 reason why I should stick with my bird.:( I can afford to drop it.:laughing Thanks Bill for telling rocky moutain bike sliding adventure.:toothy

·
Registered
407 Posts
I guess that invite to BroBill was for a good reason.....someone needs to wear the centers on those tires.......he seems to be the center master!!:cigar

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well that would be good I keep wearing out the sides to soon... :laughing

If they would just triple the side wall thickness so I could triple my mileage it would be good... Then I could replace the tires with the brakes every 3,000 miles instead of three sets of tires for each set of brake pads and an oil change to boot...

·
Registered
184 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
I guess that invite to BroBill was for a good reason.....someone needs to wear the centers on those tires.......he seems to be the center master!!:cigar
Who let Pete into this posr:confused :laser :xwing The Gixxer Boy from PA

·
Registered
407 Posts
BroBill the closet Suzuki lover, you know I am tracking you throughout the net. If you post it, I will be there! :p

I may be doing some training classes for work, up in the Chicago area, sometime in the beginning of the year. I will let you know if I am going to be in town, we can go and test the abilities of the rent a car!!!! If I am not there, I may go out to San Fran, Atlanta, Dallas, or Tampa. Anyone in these areas??? Got to love company training....they pay for you to travel and have fun.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Bow down to a Buzzard, maybe bow my head in pity for it. Big ol' bike sitting in the garage, just wondering why it never gets railed. :cigar

1 - 13 of 13 Posts