Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...trip and back starting Sunday the 13th. Any tips or side trips you can offer? Any can't miss places to stay and such?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Do you mean the Parkway? If so there are a lot of good side roads. Be a little more specific about what you are interested in, I figure I have over ten thousand miles of BRP experience, I'll be glad to help if I can. :D

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, up the Parkway and up the Skyline highway too. We are heading to Knoxville the first day and then thru Deal's gap and to Cherrokee the second day.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Been there and done that exact trip several times. How much time do you have? Are you interested in taking any detours off of the Parkway to catch some great twisties or do you just want some info on what to see along the BRP? Do you have places to stay already reserved or are you camping? Be prepared for the weather, this time of year it's not unusual to have daytime temps in the 40's in the highest elevations and 50's and low 60's most everywhere else. I have ton's of info I can offer if you are interested. Let me know.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts