Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shake :shake It was like 3* out this morning and I rode in to work at 9...and I am still here, will be done at 9, and I'll freeze Again on the way home :(

So much for the riding season

·
Registered
20 Posts
Karl and Moss are also in that northern suburb of Toronto, Ottawa. :D They're a mite cooler than we are. Heated handle grips, it's all good. I figure another month or so of riding hopefully.

Then it's snowmobile time :redflip

Dude! Urameatball, man. Wow. I hope you have more than that windbreaker on! Yikes. I don't feel the cold through my leathers/fleece, even at 240, but man, a windbreaker would totally suckass at speed. :eek:

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
cambridgezx6r said:
Karl and Moss are also in that northern suburb of Toronto, Ottawa. :D They're a mite cooler than we are. Heated handle grips, it's all good. I figure another month or so of riding hopefully.
actually Moss is in the suburb to the suburb.:redflip

still a good 2 months left. it is only october.

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
I'm so glad I live in Sunny Georgia!!! I only stop riding for Hurricanes!
Hmmm...Hurricanes, we had a few of those here recently sent up from you guys, thx alot!:redflip

·
Registered
20 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
I'm so glad I live in Sunny Georgia!!! I only stop riding for Hurricanes!
Bah. :creep

I go to Atlanta for a business trip. I think, cool. Some posing at the Vortex on a rented BMW bike (had to bring my laptop, 16 hours ride one way with cnage of clotehs plus laptop was not in the cards), then maybe TWO or off to Deal's Gap.

Bah, damned tropical storm made it quite miserable most nights. :(

Sigh, must be nice to ride 11/12 months.

Farg! Moss is in Moose Factory?! :confused

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cambridgezx6r said:

Farg! Moss is in Moose Factory?! :confused
bahahahaha No man, I'm in Hell...Ooops I mean Hull, Que..But i'm like 5 min from downtown Ott.

But speaking about Moose I'll be gone for a week looking for the almighty Long Nose. Leaving friday ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
cambridgezx6r said:
Dude! Urameatball, man. Wow. I hope you have more than that windbreaker on! Yikes. I don't feel the cold through my leathers/fleece, even at 240, but man, a windbreaker would totally suckass at speed. :eek:
yah it's a windbreaker on top... but I wear LOTS of layers under... so many layers it makes me look a like a fat boy :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
urameatball said:
yah it's a windbreaker on top... but I wear LOTS of layers under... so many layers it makes me look a like a fat boy :p
:rolleyes:

Dude, that would take a lotta layers! :cool:

Any luck on the leathers?

·
Registered
188 Posts
SportyChick said:
You could never look like a fat boy, it's just not possible!
now if I can get you to stop popping all my fantasy bubbles:(.
one of these days, I'll show you sporty... all 400lb of me would come knocking at your door:p

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
urameatball said:
now if I can get you to stop popping all my fantasy bubbles:(.
one of these days, I'll show you sporty... all 400lb of me would come knocking at your door:p
If that ever happens, I'm running the other way!
You look fine as you are, don't need to weigh 400lb, then you would look like a sumo wrestler! ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
there's nothing wrong with sumo wrestlers... well, except for the fact they have have an average life span of 40years.

however, I still think it'll be fun to have some natural insulation so I won't have to wear so many layers to ride in cold weather :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts