Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my employees has been having a rough year.

Started out small, slipped on some ice, fell on curb hurt his back.
Then, his son and daughter are in a head on collision, not a bad one, no one seriously hurt but damn lucky.
Then his Aunt passed away.
Then his brother passed away.
Then he AND his family got in a wreck when someone ran a red light. Everyone's fine but still...
Then last night he gets word his Cousin (on the brothers side that passed away) was killed a week ago in Iraq.

Dude's an Islander (I mean that with no disrepect) and I paid my respects at his brothers wake and this family is close. You know the type, your cousins are your brothers and wait not. Tons of people there, tons of good people.

I think shit I got some issues too but at least I've still got everything that matters, family, friends.

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
Mr. Clean said:

I think shit I got some issues too but at least I've still got everything that matters, family, friends.
+1
Been a difficult year here too, but I must remind myself how fortunate I really am....especially with the family thing.

Sorry to hear about your friend, and hope things start looking up for them.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
godspeed to the family, that they make it through these ruff times.

i too, have had my ups and down, where i feel like just saying "fugg it"
but nothing like what this guy is going through. i gotta be more thankful.

·
1,280 Posts
wow....prayers for this guy and his family....and everytime I think I have it bad.....I hear about these things and realize how blessed I really am...I'm just a guppy in the "going through a rough time world"

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya it's hard to do though because it does feel so rough on us, it could be so much worse I suppose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts