Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
I dont see you guys screaming about the fumble by the Seahawks receiver that wasn't called. :rolleyes

·
Motards are the l33t.
1,545 Posts
yes it twas...but realize how many of those damn trophy commercials have just been for the steelers..wtf. I think the whole game is slanted for the steelers. Bill Cower with that trophy...can't wait to see the one where he has to end his little speech about the trophy and has to hand it our coach! :)

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Realize I don't care either way about the game itself, but a fumble not called is a far cry from a very obvious stopped touchdown Nico. I mean, there was no question there that he was down, the ball was under him and he picked it up and put it in.

·
Track Whore in training
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this game has been rigged for the steelers already, Seahawks is going to with with actual skills instead of stupid refs!! Just look at all the commercials and talk time about those damn Steelers!

Yeah Nico, there was that Fumble, and then the TD that should've been with Jackson.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I hope those refs aren't biased. That's totally *not* a touchdown--never crossed the line. That tackle did everything it should have.

·
Registered
450 Posts
OptimusP517 said:
this game has been rigged for the steelers already, Seahawks is going to with with actual skills instead of stupid refs!! Just look at all the commercials and talk time about those damn Steelers!

Yeah Nico, there was that Fumble, and then the TD that should've been with Jackson.
Well well the first commerical in the 2nd half was for the Seahawks Hmmmm. Stop crying

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Another Bullshit call by the refs at the 1 yard line, then that fucking no call for the horse collar takedown, then an interception. Starting to look like the refs want the steelers to win this one as well as the media. :shake

·
What, Me Worry?
637 Posts
Fuck the retarded refs!!!! If they are the cause for the seahawks losing this game, I hope they rot in hell:rant

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
You know it's getting pretty deep when John Madden is saying that the call was BS, now i'm refering to the low block call on Hasselbeck that just happend to put the steelers at midfield.

OMG! The refs better overturn that! Matt was clearly down by contact!:shake

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I would be embarrassed if I needed the refs to call the game slanted to win. I mean this is truly pathetic. And by pathetic I am refering to the miss calls and no calls. Quite frankly the Seahawks get so many bullshit calls that affect the outcome, I don't know why I expected anything else in the superbowl. What a crock of shit.:shake

·
Registered
865 Posts
seems like hasselback forgot how to throw the damn ball in the 4 th quarter

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Good game. Better luck next year Hawks! :thumb

Glad to see Bettis retire a champ. :)

Now football is over. :cry

·
Are we there yet?
1,048 Posts
I don't think the Hawks could have bought a call tonight. The announcers were talking about the DJack pushoff at the half and all agreed the flag was ticky tack and should have been a TD. Then the touchdown that wasn't. Then the phantom hold on Locklear. Yeah, the fumble should have been called early in the game but that wasn't about points. Of course it would have been nice if our kicker had hit those kicks.

Oh well, they know how to get to the big game...just gotta do it again next year. To have made it there and come up short is better than not having made it at all, cough Nico cough:redflip

1 - 20 of 27 Posts