Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yea, I watched it. It was one of those games that you need to go take a breather afterwards. :laughing That was an awesome comeback by the Colts and I came back just in time to see Manning throw TD #49. Now onto Denver!

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
EvilHomer said:
Nope, I don't watch basketball...
:laughing smartass

I was at the lovely packed Bloomington Wal-Mart watching it back in the electronics section when the pass was made. They made a big deal out of it and announced it throughout the store.

·
Registered
498 Posts
sargent said:I was at the lovely packed Bloomington Wal-Mart watching it back in the electronics section when the pass was made. They made a big deal out of it and announced it throughout the store.
:laughing lol, thats too funny

i was over at my girlfriend's family's house for a christmas get-together, i only got to see a few minutes of it :(

-dc

·
A**hole
1,276 Posts
My seats were in the end zone the colts scored all three of their TDs in. Because of some off-the-ball stuff between Reggie Wayne and the DB guarding him (Florence, I believe), I was watching that side of the field (Stokley was the "slot" receiver on Wayne's side) for most of the game when the Colts had the ball. The move Stokley gave the defender (head/shoulder fake left then "skinny post" right) was sick as was the timing of the throw (in the middle of Stokley's fake). For the basketball fans, Stokley's "juke" was like Allen Iverson's crossover move when he first entered the NBA. . .an unreal ankle-breaker.

·
Another Hit of the Track Pipe Please!!
925 Posts
Jonathan, shut up. You're worse than The Big Red Head Bill "Back in my day" Walton.:crackup We don't need any commentary from you on the forum.

·
Another Hit of the Track Pipe Please!!
925 Posts
pm sent

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
I saw the game and called the record breaking touch down. Well at least I hoped it would be a touch down pass to Stokley to break one record and make a new one with 3 WR with 10 touchdowns in a season. It was perfect.

I am still pissed though he didn't do it the game before when my ass was there at the game. :redflip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.