Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm very sorry to report that Hunter, one of the Clemson sportbike crew died in a car accident last night.

I'm starting this thread as amark of respect for Hunter. Its hard to say anthing that seems meaningful in these circumstances but I feel I should say something.

He was one of the first guys I rode with in the Clemson area and he was always a great and fun guy to be around. He had a kind of luminous peronality he will be sorely missed by many.

I'm attaching this of Hunter from happier days and memories. Hunter as usual having a lot of fun doing a burnout at hooters while Tyler looks on.

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what happened

Yep very sad

I have not got all the details, we where at a party with him and left to go home. I think he left shortly after that somehow he seems to have lost control of his car skidded and hit a tree.

Thats all I know.:(

· Registered
1,531 Posts
Guys,
this thread really means a lot. I considered myself a friend of Hunters as well as I was his roommate for the past two years. We have had our ups/downs through those two years, even though we were not the best of friends, he was a close one. I believe a lot of us are still in shock and we are all hoping to awake from a dream soon; however, I believe this is reality. He was really a great guy to be with and hang out and will be missed by a lot of people. Guys, please keep his family in prayers over the holiday season as this will forever be a tough time for his parents and sister.
Details on the accident are basically that he didn't know the area very well and a stop sign snuk up on him and he didn't have time to stop the car. He slid off the road and hit a tree causing him to break his neck and killing him instantly.

REST IN PEACE HUNTER! You'll be missed bro! :2pray

~ Tyler

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.