Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember the fateful night last week when my brother, wife, and I finished 2 1/2 bottles of "6" vodka. We were drinking Cosmopolitans and lemon drops. They sure were good, but I was drunk typing and felt like hammered :shit on Saturday morning. Here are some fun pics.

The beverages...

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My wife and me, the man mountain, feeling pretty good at this point.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wife and brother...

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There were a couple more pics, but mostly of my feet, the inside of my mouth and nose, a spider (I think), and my butt. I will spare everyone that pic. It was mostly for the wife's pleasure.:D :D :D

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
Those look yummy, minus the salt. :D

Lemon Drops... uhhhhhhhh... I had them before. Next thing I know, they left ME! :laughing

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not salt, it's lemon sugar. MMMMMmmmmmmmm it was good. Allison was eating the sugar before she drank the martini.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Repeat after me:

"There is no fucking vodka in a Martini!"

Gin and Vermouth to taste is a Martini, just because some girly drink comes in a martini glass does not make it a martini. :redflip

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gin sucks. I have 3 bottles in the freezer and I can't stand to drink it.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
risc said:
Repeat after me:

"There is no fucking vodka in a Martini!"

Gin and Vermouth to taste is a Martini, just because some girly drink comes in a martini glass does not make it a martini. :redflip

How about a Chocolate Martini;

1 oz godiva chocolate liquer
1 oz absolute vodka

Shaken or stirred, severed in a martini glass rimmed with chocolate shavings and a strawberry...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......My fav!

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Damn, those look good! Jester you rock. I love flavored martinis like that too but I can't stand those gin ones either. Last night at the restauarant I had some old guy drink three gin martinis. I hope I never get into those kinda patterns! I could barely watch him drink it, YUCKO!

·
CF Lurker
999 Posts
karl_1052 said:
that is because It tastes like pine-sol.:barf
I thought you were told not to drink the household cleaners.

:redflip

·
Registered
535 Posts
my fav martini is a pineapple one......and so easy to make. Fresh pineapple cut up....put in a container and put in a bottle of vodka (sky is good choice)....let it sit for a week, occasionally mashing it up......then serve cold out of a shaker.....YUMMMMMMM.

one tip DO NOT eat the pineapples afterwards....ick

i think dorothy parker wrote a poem something like.......

"I love to have a martini,
two at the very most,
three and Im under the table
four and Im under my Host"
:laughing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts