Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
jim_d2p said:
Sometimes his overacting can go a little overboard, but I think he can be funny as hell. Can't wait to see the movie.
Really? I think he's just a writer's actor. He just plays the same guy in every movie with different people around him. He's just not convincing to me.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
DanGTI337 said:
Really? I think he's just a writer's actor. He just plays the same guy in every movie with different people around him. He's just not convincing to me.
you think he is the same person in zoolander and meet the parents.. your nutz! but i see where you are coming from.. he has found a face that people love about him and he is whoring it out because he is getting paid to do some..

ps. yes i know zoolander was dumb as hell.. but it was dumb enough to make me roll my eyes and chuckle..

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Naries said:
you think he is the same person in zoolander and meet the parents.. your nutz! but i see where you are coming from.. he has found a face that people love about him and he is whoring it out because he is getting paid to do some..

ps. yes i know zoolander was dumb as hell.. but it was dumb enough to make me roll my eyes and chuckle..
Yeah, funny you should mention Zoolander, that's my favorite movie that he has done so far. Something about Mary was good, but that was kind of the start of the character. I honestly don't think he was "acting" in it, or in meet the parents. It's just him, being him, and adding different expressions. Anyway, I just don't like the guy. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts