Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was shoveling snow earlier, and for whatever reason, had an epiphany regarding the inner workings of men, women, and their gender-specific take on relationships.

Genesis: "Women are fucked up". "Yeah, well, men are assholes".

Both statements are true; here is where the similarities end, however.

Men objectify. The first thing that grabs their attention regarding a woman is some physical component that, by some bit of super-magic, will manifest itself into said creature becoming the "perfect woman". When does this not happen? When that woman doesn't channel all of her relationship-based energy into him, and make him the primary focus of her male-based world (marriage and long-term relationships notwithstanding...these require different duration-based elements altogether). Typically, a man will tire of a woman that doesn't fill that role to his satisfaction, for the benefit of both.

Women, on the other hand, objectify in a different sense. They see men not as who they are as individuals, but as a sum of utilitarian concepts (potential father/provider/sexual partner/etc.) Women do not love men, but love what a man can do for them. Men are little more than a means to an end; often times, a dynamic end that is shifting based on whatever the current agenda is (security, childbirth, etc.)

In practical terms:

Men will always want a "10", but typically seek them with the misguided premise that such adoration is reciprocated. Yeah, we think you're hot, but it's really all about you thinking we're worthy of your hotness. Men want the "10", but will take the "6.5" and be content, so long as the other "3.5" is comprised of attributes compatible with his. Men may be pigs, but if you've ever wondered "why is he with her" (and we all have), well...it's because she's a "10" in her own right. This is called "compromise", and is the basis for all relationships; not to be confused with "settling".

Women don't care if you're a "10" or a "3.5" (unless they're in a strip club). If you can provide for her, and occasionally find yourself clairvoyant enough to read her mind, you're in. Conversely, if you've ever asked yourself why is she with him, it's not because he has any particular glowing attributes that made her look beyond the superficialities of aesthetic beauty, it's because he can do something for her. And no matter where that woman is on the 1-10 scale, it's a given that she'll temporarily fill the balance with all of the qualities that she pretended to possess when you met her, allowing you to believe you've still got that perfect "10"...and she's all yours. This is called "exploitation", and is the basis for some of the most shameful examples of human behaviour for centuries.

So there.

EDIT: Ya know, if everyone else has known all of this since forever, and it's taken me 35 years to realize it, don't say so and make me feel like an ignoramus. I'm reveling in my brilliance.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Up the meds bro :laughing

·
Registered
793 Posts
:confused

Maybe you were outside in the cold too long and/or overexerted yourself with all that shovelling? :redflip

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Holy shit dude... I've been drinking and can't comprend...

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Doesn't make sense to me :shake :confused Be wary of lumping everyone into one category!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
wtf is an epiphany?

Did the significant other dump you today?

j/k

We all have our own theories...

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Something to ponder.

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
:confused

Women are bitches...

Men are pigs...

its comes natural to both sex's, i dont even question it anymore...

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Personally,...I question the sanity of any person thinking they have both sexes figured out on any level to any degree :shrug

and just think,...human beings have been on this earth for millions of years and we still can't figure out each other.......

until one day..... a guy on CF writes a post about a epiphany he had while shoveling snow :crackup

No way Socrates,Plato, Aristotle, Epicurus,Aurelius
or even Averroes would have figured that out .

j/k Jericho

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
timy said:
Personally,...I question the sanity of any person thinking they have both sexes figured out on any level to any degree :shrug

and just think,...human beings have been on this earth for millions of years and we still can't figure out each other.......

until one day..... a guy on CF writes a post about a epiphany he had while shoveling snow :crackup

No way Socrates,Plato, Aristotle, Epicurus,Aurelius
or even Averroes would have figured that out .

j/k Jericho
+1

·
Registered
928 Posts
Let me break it down to you...women rule the world because they have the pussy. That's all you need to know to stay out of trouble.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
If that was true how do you explain

Becky getting her ass whipped by her boyfriend with a giant beer belly who wears his favorite nascar Tshirt everyday with the 8 inch long mullet who still thinks a IROC can take 2005 corvette

How about Bonita who gets her ass played with 6 kids by a dead beat ass dude who cares more about his rims then her

Or how about Mariah stash-the-coke-in-her-pussy so her boyfriend can sell drugs in jail.

Not saying guys are any better but, I think it's some what eqaul when we equate sexual organs as saying one sex has a upper hand....

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
timy said:
I think it's some what eqaul when we equate sexual organs as saying one sex has a upper hand....
absolutely. between men and women, the power is determined by which one is the customer. :1pimp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts