Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Women need a constant challenge, men want to settle down.

Yeah that's it :D

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
That was what I was thinking :confused

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Did ya miss the "Yeah that's it?"

And who the fuck are you NYC? :redflip

Furthermore, most of the MEN that I know do want to settle down once they get the club scene out of their system.

And Timy, not that I think you're a man but aren't you married :redflip

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ya do... ya do. :nanana

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the idea. :D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
My take: More Unconditional Love... simple.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Men want to get straight to the point...Women want a little detail before you get to the point.

Example..
Men I bought a new car today.

Women I bought a new car with all kinds of extras, good gas mileage, and the color is awesome. I got it from this dealer and the price they gave me couldn't be beat. Then I went to the store and bought this kind-of air freshener...

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Did ya miss the "Yeah that's it?"

And who the fuck are you NYC? :redflip
:toofunny nobody. :fookyou

Furthermore, most of the MEN that I know do want to settle down once they get the club scene out of their system.
AHA! :p now we're getting somewhere.

yes. most men want to settle down after STRIKING OUT on the club scene and realizing that you get laid more often in an ongoing, monogamous relationship than trying your rap out weekly on inconsistant, drunk women. :D

pimpin' ain't easy! :1pimp

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
GI_blondie said:
Men want to get straight to the point...Women want a little detail before you get to the point.

Example..

Women I bought a new car with all kinds of extras, good gas mileage, and the color is awesome. I got it from this dealer and the price they gave me couldn't be beat. Then I went to the store and bought this kind-of air freshener...
That's true with men until you throw in a motorcycle or a performance car. Then we go into detail of how big our cocks are.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
GI_blondie said:

Example..

Yeah but we try to keep it simple for you women because we know you wouldnt understand the details.

Oh snap! :redflip :redflip

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
EpyonXero said:
Yeah but we try to keep it simple for you women because we know you wouldnt understand the details.

Oh snap! :redflip :redflip

Thats what we let you think till you screw something up and we have to fix it..

Oh snap 2x's!!!:redflip :redflip :nanana

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
My angle on the serious relationship end of things......

Men: We want a woman who not only attracts us physically, but can also be our best friend. In fact the best friend end of things will be far more important than the physical attraction in the long run. That friendship is the basis for a life long partnership.

Women: You want the guy who sweeps you off your feet. One who gives that huge initial physical attraction. Beyond that and a few other basic criteria, you're willing to try and mold him into what you want in the long run. You don't want a friend. You want someone to rule and be ruled over by.

Given these two things, it's amazing that men and women ever become involved in long term relationships. A man wants a friend. If a guy ever ends up in the "friend zone" as far as a woman is concerned, then he's almost always ruled out as a romantic partner.

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
Papa_Complex said:
My angle on the serious relationship end of things......
:laughing so much for "simplified" :laughing

Men: We want a woman who not only attracts us physically, but can also be our best friend. In fact the best friend end of things will be far more important than the physical attraction in the long run. That friendship is the basis for a life long partnership.
absolutely. :thumb eventually, if the relationship lasts long enough, much more time is spent hanging out with the chick than screwing her. the real test of a relationship is "do you still want to spend time with her after that intense initial attraction dies out?"

Women: You want the guy who sweeps you off your feet. One who gives that huge initial physical attraction. Beyond that and a few other basic criteria, you're willing to try and mold him into what you want in the long run. You don't want a friend. You want someone to rule and be ruled over by.
no. women do not want a friend. :shake hahaha, I have been "friends" with many women, and I can tell you from experience, you are treated as a second-class citizen to whomever's currently laying the pipe for her... even if you've been with her for years, and the new guy's only been taking her out / hittin' it for a couple of weeks.

Given these two things, it's amazing that men and women ever become involved in long term relationships. A man wants a friend. If a guy ever ends up in the "friend zone" as far as a woman is concerned, then he's almost always ruled out as a romantic partner. [/B]
basically, what happens is each person sees the potential in the other to be what they want, and they carry on simultaneous, yet totally seperate relationships to each other. somewhere along the line, they determine that they are actually compatible or that one of them needs to be with someone else.

this is why women often ask "what are we doing?" and "where is this relationship going?" when the guy hadn't given it a thought because has has sex and he has a close friend. what else is there? :shrug

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
RtypeNYC said:

no. women do not want a friend. :shake hahaha, I have been "friends" with many women, and I can tell you from experience, you are treated as a second-class citizen to whomever's currently laying the pipe for her... even if you've been with her for years, and the new guy's only been taking her out / hittin' it for a couple of weeks.
TELL me about it! :rolleyes

My best friend and I will chat until 2:00am a couple of times a week (then complain to each other about not getting any sleep the next day :rolleyes ). When she's got a guy in her life, she disappears for days... weeks... months... however long it lasts, then is back at it once it's over.

this is why women often ask "what are we doing?" and "where is this relationship going?" when the guy hadn't given it a thought because has has sex and he has a close friend. what else is there? :shrug
Have you bugged my place? Sounds like you've been listening in on my conversations :laughing

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Papa_Complex said:
TELL me about it! :rolleyes

My best friend and I will chat until 2:00am a couple of times a week (then complain to each other about not getting any sleep the next day :rolleyes ). When she's got a guy in her life, she disappears for dats... weeks... months... however long it lasts, then is back at it once it's over.
+1

Oh, I know this one all too well. My best girl friend Tara. Friends for 8 years now. Everytime she starts dating a new asshole (yes, they have all been...she seems to go for the type :rolleyes) she falls off the radar. She doesn't call me or message me, nothing. I can tell you the DAY the relationship ends...because my phone rings.

I've talked her through some of the worst moments of her life. When her dog was hit by a car and she went into the bedroom balling to her boyfriend and he was like, I'm tired can we talk about this in the morning. Or her fiance at the time who was stationed in Japan and she told him that she was feeling like he wasn't paying any attention to her and that she wants to call the engagement off and he tells her that he is too busy for her but doesnt want the engagement off. I know where that ones going...

I have to agree with what RtypeNYC and Papa_Complessaid. They have done a great job articulating my encounters with women. They don't want a friend...as a friend, you are basically a cuddle bitch who is there when she is done with the current asshole.

:shrug

Nico

1 - 20 of 27 Posts