1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND
YOUR FAMILY

AND MAY SANTA BRING YOU LOTS OF TWISTIES FOR NEXT YEAR!

BRIAN

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is not where I expected this thread to go!
:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Sorry Brian! It was the Santa comment that got me going....... :( sorry............
:angel1

:D

Back on topic:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
This is the CMR. All threads go downhill. Your only hope is to start them on a high note. :nanana

In 20 hours, I'll be on a plane, heading for someplace WARM for two weeks. :boogie

I'm still gonna enjoy the 4" that got dropped on us last night, though. :)

Merry Christmas, y'all!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I wish I were going somewhere warm :(

I'm of to your state of Indiana Aquarello and then to IL and then to Kansas City for the OneThing conference at the International House of Prayer.

Everyone have a fantastic Christmas and remember what it's all about!

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
Whereabouts in Indiana are you going, Captal?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks Brian and thanks for the card you sent. I guess we need to start planning for Deal's Gap.

·
Moderator,
7,795 Posts
Merry Christmas to all who read this.

May God bless you and your families.

Be careful through the holidays.

Sincerely,

:2pray

·
Registered
550 Posts

May you and your family be blessed with joy, happiness, and the true meaning of Christmas this holiday season.

Luke 2:4
And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David)

Luke 2:5
To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

Luke 2:6
And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

Luke 2:7
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:8
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

Luke 2:9
And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

Luke 2:10
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Luke 2:11
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Luke 2:12
And this [shall be] a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

Luke 2:13
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Luke 2:14
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. May it be a happy and healthy holiday for you all. Safe travels. Grace and Peace!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts