·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all.........

·
Minimoto Journalist & Advocate
1,652 Posts
Happy Holidays to everyone and its been a pleasure getting to know you this year. Can't wait til next season.

Fritz
PS. My mother-in-law is getting me a pair of T41's for a holiday gift, is that cool or what!

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Re: /

Jabooty said:
yup, have a safe one guys.

who's up for the motorcycle show at the Javitz Center?

I am in

·
Minimoto Journalist & Advocate
1,652 Posts
Event Description:
The New York International Motorcycle Show exhibits the latest motorcycles models and accessories including apparel, ATV accessories, fairing and parts, goggles and eyewear, helmets, leather, novelties, off road products, parts and performance products.

Dates: January 21 - 23, 2005
Times:
Friday, January 21 Noon - 9:00pm
Saturday, January22 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, January 23 9:30am - 5:00pm

Admission:
$15.00 Adult
$5.00 Children 6 to 11 years old Children 5 & under free
CASH ONLY is accepted at the ticket booth. Be prepared - the convention center may not have an ATM machine.

What day does everyone want to go?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was thinking Friday for the show. I've been there on the weekends in the past and its a mad house. Even Fridays get packed. I have a few friends that want to go and there is a thread going on on the sportbike section too. I think there will be a large group of Cycleforum people there.

See you guys then.

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!... :D make it fun, make it safe!

PS: hmmm are we riding to the MC show?!?!.. lol :laughing

·
2004 TSMMR Open-Class CHAMPION
67 Posts
GODBLESS to all and may you all have a SAFE and MERRY CHRISTMAS........Love the one and only "NUTBAG"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.